Autopsy JLT Series. What you liked/disliked

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty conservative there VD. I think you got Cramers about right. Dickson maybe,I'm hoping he pushes 50. Stringer 80 is not out of the question,I know it sounds a lot but he'll be closer to 60 than 40. He kicked around 40 this year and the masses were not one bit impressed.
I'd be disappointed if Toyd kicks under 20.
i should edit it, its goals from this year.
Give me a second

15220161_10154722507542487_7527397240460575568_n.jpg

Zordy looks like he's genuinely enjoying himself :p

No, Cordy is thinking "Hey, I am the premiership CHF. Why am I training with these spuds?"

We will have vastly improved our inside 50 conversion and accuracy if all those predictions come true. Seeing as we struggled to kick decent scores this year (mostly) it will be amazing (a miracle?) if we improve that much. Ash Hansen is in charge of the forwards this year, will be interesting to see if he can make a difference. Special set-shot classes need to be mandatory.

We will have vastly improved our inside 50 conversion and accuracy if all those predictions come true. Seeing as we struggled to kick decent scores this year (mostly) it will be amazing (a miracle?) if we improve that much. Ash Hansen is in charge of the forwards this year, will be interesting to see if he can make a difference. Special set-shot classes need to be mandatory.
You mean Vitals
list? Apart from Crameri isn't it just matching goals from this year?

You mean Vitals
list? Apart from Crameri isn't it just matching goals from this year?
Um yeah :straining: but others hoping for 80 from Stringer and 20+ from Boyd, plus Cloke's and Crameri's contributions would be a significant increase. Not unreachable but I'm hoping along with most of us for a better conversion rate from the usual suspects.

Anyone got the total G B and OOF for this season?

He certainly had a shoulder injury, it just didn't require surgery. A bit of strengthening work over the off season would've done the job instead.
ahah thanks for sharing that, I was speaking to someone involved in the treatment of our guys and Jake did not come up and I was a bit puzzled. Mystery over :thumbsu:

Dunno where to post this, but I went outside work with a colleague on their smoke break and....Bonti was outside. :straining::eek:

He was with mates so I didn't say anything but God damn he's a specimen.

Nope. 1-4 years now. 5 years onwards next week. It shows these boys are committed
I think they might be counted as four, having just finished their fourth year. It'd be odd for them to be the only guys coming back early and all just happening to be from the same draft. I'm also pretty sure the break is mandatory as part of an aflpa agreement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what time the training usually starts and finishes at whitten oval, and the days they train etc?

Pardon the intrusion ladies and gents.

I'm trying to get a better understanding on precisely where your boys are at. Clearly can see you in the top four but want more info. So can anyone tell me, from your sides that played in the finals, who was missing from your best 22? Obviously very subjective so even a rough estimate would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on 2016 and all the best for next season :)

I'm trying to get a better understanding on precisely where your boys are at. Clearly can see you in the top four but want more info. So can anyone tell me, from your sides that played in the finals, who was missing from your best 22? Obviously very subjective so even a rough estimate would be greatly appreciated.

Murphy Crameri Wallis Redpath Adams. We will finish second on the ladder next year and win the flag.

Bob Murphy, Mitch Wallis, Marcus Adams, Crameri. You could make cases for Suckling, Cloke and Redpath too. And that's not factoring in any improvement from impressive youngsters like Bailey Dale or Lukas Webb.

EDIT: Also need to add Lin Jong to making a case and Bailey Williams to the youngsters.

Last edited:
Bob Murphy, Mitch Wallis, Marcus Adams, Crameri. You could make cases for Suckling, Cloke and Redpath too. And that's not factoring in any improvement from impressive youngsters like Bailey Dale or Lukas Webb.
We need to include Jong also and factor in improvement from impressive youngster Bailey Williams as well.

We need to include Jong also and factor in improvement from impressive youngster Bailey Williams as well.
I completely forgot Bailey Williams and I rate him very highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back