Pre Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

5054ffaf25950aebad1c6dba38c1ba08.jpg
bace4fd387f812ae2366370aee61d193.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both these senior guys know they have a battle on there hands for 2020

still it’s great for everyone especially the younger kids to have the experienced guys at training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only negative from King's and trial videos is Sam Day. He does look like he got his 5-7 extra kg back.

Hey All,

Been reading for a long time, finally felt the time is right to join the board. The boys looking very happy day 1, good to see Budarick Conroy Rosas all on the club instagram moving well. The ISC singlets looking pretty good i reckon, best ones since those blue yellow red ones the year Fiorini and co got drafted.

Hey All,

Been reading for a long time, finally felt the time is right to join the board. The boys looking very happy day 1, good to see Budarick Conroy Rosas all on the club instagram moving well. The ISC singlets looking pretty good i reckon, best ones since those blue yellow red ones the year Fiorini and co got drafted.
Welcome aboard :thumbsu:
Nice username - our soon to be first choice midfield!!

Hey All,

Welcome.Good choice of name and avatar.... :thumbsu:

Hey All,

Welcome aboard. With the Suns luck they'll trade pick 1 and 2 and you'll have to change your name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back