Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse my ignorance but how do I find that?

You’re going to have to spell it out, he’s clearly got me on ignore.

Scorpus anyway you can take me off as thread starter so those sillies who have me on ignore can see the thread

I got rid of Kayo, it's going to be too expensive at $35.

Throughout the year I noticed posters posting links to game replays that the AFL site was hosting and was free.

Is this available for all games?

I got rid of Kayo, it's going to be too expensive at $35.

Throughout the year I noticed posters posting links to game replays that the AFL site was hosting and was free.

Is this available for all games?
$35 is reasonable to watch every match and more. I have Fox so much better.

Is the member offer for Kayo the cheap(er) package or the 4k package?

If it’s the 4K I’ll have to leave Kayo and resubscribe using the member option. Saves me money and supports the club.
Digital Membership for the Crows is $269, for Basic Kayo subscription - that's the level at which 4K kicks in.

The cost of Basic Kayo, paying through Kayo, is rising to $35/mth = $420 per year.

My prediction is the team will gift him rounds 1-6, he will play a role but do nothing spectacular. The kids in the 2's will be tearing the SANFL apart this season and the drums will be beating.

They will do a cop out "Rested" in round 7 or 8. Then bring him back for 2-3 weeks at the expense of a player who doesn't deserve to be dropped. Then by the bye round the noise around Sloane being done will be so loud they won't have a choice but to drop him to the 2's. Where he will stay for the remainder of his season.

They will likely bring him back for round 18 retirement game vs St Kilda, and that will be all she wrote for Rory.
I don't think he'll make the round one team unless as sub

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Digital Membership for the Crows is $269, for Basic Kayo subscription - that's the level at which 4K kicks in.

The cost of Basic Kayo, paying through Kayo, is rising to $35/mth = $420 per year.
It is a "No brainer" then. I have just cancelled my Kayo subscription and have purchased the digital membership through the Crows

I got rid of kayo as the streaming is unreliable, can't run through a whole game without glitches.

But foxtel $59 per year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry per month - includes basic, sport and movies but the movies is free as I don't watch them.
I have Kayo split with a friend for $15 per month each (soon to be $17.50 each) and then we have Binge for $18 per month. As far as I am aware that basically gives you everything Foxtel would give you for the $59 per month? So if you can find someone to share Kayo with it brings the monthly cost of the whole package down to much cheaper than the Foxtel package alone.

I have Kayo split with a friend for $15 per month each (soon to be $17.50 each) and then we have Binge for $18 per month. As far as I am aware that basically gives you everything Foxtel would give you for the $59 per month? So if you can find someone to share Kayo with it brings the monthly cost of the whole package down to much cheaper than the Foxtel package alone.
Do you have Kayo all year? Then club option is cheaper

Fiveaa stating another change being discussed. Sub scrapped and 5 on the bench.
Yeah, that was on the cards.

This makes it harder to play Sloane as no sub option.

Perhaps use for really wet games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back