2nds Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the Magpies and Crows reserves this year, and the teams loaded with AFL players in previous years, there seems to be fairly low correlation between number of AFL players and SANFL premiership success. SANFL teams have knocked us and the Ravens off this year on a fairly regular basis, and it's been triumph of the amateur, yet if they lose it's all about those big bad AFL players.

Such a pathetic, unprofessional and hypocritical post.

The Cow reserves who blatantly use the SANFL as a training drill have the nerve to say that crap?
Last time I checked all 38 crows reserves fans like to use the term "Crows state league team".

Already been deleted. hahahahahaha

I hope the Maggies wear the AFL PB top next year.
Such a pathetic, unprofessional and hypocritical post.

The Cow reserves who blatantly use the SANFL as a training drill have the nerve to say that crap?
Last time I checked all 38 crows reserves fans like to use the term "Crows state league team".
Crows reserves should team up with Adelaide Uni and call themselves University to build a decent supporter base. Use Adelaide University Oval 1 as their headquarters...actually nah, enjoy them being run like a shambles.
  1. Adelaide Crows
  2. University SANFL (AFL listed players + Adelaide University students)
  3. University SAAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made the mistake of listening to the 5RPH call, what a bunch of utter campaigners, I thought they were going to cry on the siren & then spent the post game crapping on about how they hope Norwood win next week.

Great second half performance but we'll need to be better to beat the 'Legs.

Hoping for a massive turn out of PAFC fans next week, the boys deserve a big crowd behind them.

Listened to AA, they were pretty good. I find Wildy pretty fair these days and I can tolerate McDermut. Norts needs no comment, he is a gem.

Very much like the Norwood game. Terrible first half, great third quarter, South were starting to come back but ran out of time. The difference between the two games was that we didn't lose control early in the last quarter and by 16 minutes in the last were still 21 ahead.
The umpires were terrible, the frees South got may have been there but we didn't get frees for the same arms over the shoulder and holding off the ball that they got.

Hope we get 35,000 screaming Port fans there next week.

The Power making the preliminary final will hurt the crowd. Plenty of people will still be either in or just back from Melbourne.

very similar game to last nights, sloppy heartless first half, followed by a lift in intensity and desire in the second to take over the game.

without checking the stats i thought ahchee, shaw and young were clearly our best performers over the 4 quarters. byrne jones played well too

Adelaide Crows @Adelaide_FC · 35m
You @PAFC_Magpies @michelangeloruc can believe it if you like but they aren't the Maggies, they are the Power reserves

Evidence for me in 140 characters or less where they are as a football club. What half decent organisation lets somebody with that type of mindset anywhere near access to the media. What do they possibly gain out of it apart from a troll?. Its a no win situation so you either give kudos or shut the heck up.

Can you even imagine casual K letting someone get away with that?.

They will go nowhere while that sort of mindset is at their club and unfortunately for them it is systemic.

But anyways well done MAGPIES.

Such a brave effort to get where they are. No ruckmen (although I thought Harvey was massive in his effort in the third quarter) One key forward kids having to make mature choices. That game was won because WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back