Preview Preliminary Final vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval 16/10/20

Remove this Banner Ad

You just know that if it looks like we are going to win in the last qtr that Lynch will go the biff.

By "biff" you mean "snipes and cheap shots in full knowledge he'll be protected from retaliation by the laws and conventions of the game'", correct?

So, who will the Richmond-aligned Werribee coach support this week?

By "biff" you mean "snipes and cheap shots in full knowledge he'll be protected from retaliation by the laws and conventions of the game'", correct?

He would poop his pants toe to toe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the country will be behind us I reckon. Can't say the same for the people that run and officiate the game.
We can do it though.

Up until the Bulldogs 2016 Prelim and Grand Final wins i didn't really buy into the idea the AFL conspires to conjure a particular result. That changed everything for me.

With Victorians locked up at home i think the AFL would want one of the remaining Vic teams to be playing off in the GF for a ratings bonanza.

Up until the Bulldogs 2016 Prelim and Grand Final wins i didn't really buy into the idea the AFL conspires to conjure a particular result. That changed everything for me.

With Victorians locked up at home i think the AFL would want one of the remaining Vic teams to be playing off in the GF for a ratings bonanza.

Indeed.

Brisbane vs. Port @ the Gabba would be their worst nightmare.

He would poop his pants toe to toe

In the old days of rugby league, if a player laid a cheap shot or a punch or whatever, the referee took note and gave the victim his tacit approval for a "square up". With the square up out of the way, the game went on. I think that sort of system would quickly sort out the Tom Lynch's of this world.

We can beat Richmond next week.
We have had the wood over them the last couple of years it feels... Port of the last 10-13 years has me believing we are due to drop one against them... here it comes!

If we can beat them, I am headed over to the what if’s we are good now thread

In the old days of rugby league, if a player laid a cheap shot or a punch or whatever, the referee took note and gave the victim his tacit approval for a "square up". With the square up out of the way, the game went on. I think that sort of system would quickly sort out the Tom Lynch's of this world.

We’d see tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back