Game Day Port Live vs Kingsley's Chickens - 4:10pm Sunday - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Carr looks like Clark Kent in the coaches box.He was a brutally hard footballer.
Dwano dropping hints that Kens contract will be extended at the completion of the match

Great win Port

Sadly I think he might be close to being on the money. Maybe not tonight but sometime in the next fortnight.

Josh Carr looks like Clark Kent in the coaches box.He was a brutally hard footballer.
Dwano dropping hints that Kens contract will be extended at the completion of the match

Great win Port
And dropping hints at a succession plan.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Much better games from Wines, Bergmann and Williams. Junior Rioli is starting to do what we recruited him for- kick goals.

That was possibly the best game I have seen from Horne-Francis, he has talent and physical strength to go with it. For the first time in his AFL career JHF intimidated the opposition.

I thought Hayes did OK, he didn't win the tap out count but he was competitive and did some good things around the ground. If he was carrying an injury as Tredders seems to believe then it was a bloody gutsy effort. Sam's effort released Finlayson to play forward, the pity is that Finlayson didn't kick straight, if he had he might have had 5 goals.
Our 3 guns were unbelievable they each bring something different, butters with his vision, rozee with his speed and horney with his power.

Pleasure to be there and watch them destroy the giants..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back