Status
Not open for further replies.

Windy Cindy

Premiership Player
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Real danger game this.

Lots of positive media and back slapping.

Very good teams win these games easily and put them away early.

Feels like we could get ambushed again. Hope we are 100% switched on as I keep thinking back to last year and how we just thought the win would happen.

There's nothing quite like game day, especially when you're playing well.

I'm pretty confident going into today, and I've tipped against us for the past 2 weeks.

Excited to watch Lord take the game on again and pumped to see us back at the hallowed turf of AO.

Port by enough

I like the look of this team. Its basically the future, boak, Dixon and Jonas out which all could possibly retire at end of year. Not saying they won't feature for rest of the year. But this is pretty much the team moving forward.

Strangely nervous for this but everyone would be aware as to why. Unfortunately I’m preoccupied with a VFL game that starts 40 minutes before the Port game so I might be able to catch the end of this one while peeking over at score. Will not be sharing a tip lol

They gave the crers a big fright down in Tassie too.

Not one to be taken lightly.

Weather looks beautiful.

Gah! I'm working during the game so I'll have to check the scores when I get a break.

Hopefully Zak Butters can have another 10 vote game.

Gotta improve our percentage Ports just get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for a healthy dose of "Port under Hinkley are going to do what Port under Hinkley do" expectations of it coming unraveled and us shitting the bed, but like, this ain't the week. Hawthorn are s**t. They're in a better run of form but that still has only amounted to belting the worst side in the last decade and just getting over an average side. They're not that great.

Port by 4 goals 8 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back