A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intends playing with Drouin according to the tissues. Lives nearby and knows a Skevvie so has taken the opportunity to have a run around there. Perhaps the Skevvie he knows is Brian Doug Bob Hair-Hat.:think:

Any Club would love him but surely it would be a struggle with his injury history. When playing AFL he had the best medicos money could buy.
That aint going to happen in the Ammos. I think everyone agrees that A Grade isnt a picnic anymore..its hard work, with heavy hits. Be good to see him run around....

I can confirm that Doug is not Hair Hat

incorrect.
Doug is Hair Hat. Hair Hat is Bob Down.
Bob Down is Brian Speaking.
AM was spot on. And there are others he has used. But these are the 4 he has used here the most. God Bless him.
Nothing wrong with aliases I say.
We are not outing the actual person here so it’s all ok. I don’t want to be told to nick off again as has happened previously.
Play on...

incorrect.
AM was spot on. And there are others he has used. But these are the 4 he has used here the most. God Bless him.
We are not outing the actual person here so it’s all ok. I don’t want to be told to nick off again as has happened previously.
Play on...
OTP is named Doug

I can confirm that Doug is not Hair Hat
Your confirmation doesn't surprise me, Olo.
Any Club would love him but surely it would be a struggle with his injury history. When playing AFL he had the best medicos money could buy.
That aint going to happen in the Ammos. I think everyone agrees that A Grade isnt a picnic anymore..its hard work, with heavy hits. Be good to see him run around....
Purely observationally, I'd have thought Daisy was comparatively injury free in recent years. Anyway, wish him well as it seems he's been through quite a bit in his private life in recent times.
I am Doug and so is my brother.
Think that warrants at least another two weeks self imposed leave of absence.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Coronavirus reaches its peak in May, would the VAFA look at scrapping the representatives matches and play a reduced season (ie only 9 games not 18 and having a general bye for the whole competition), seeing that so many clubs could be hit by player withdrawals due to the Coronavirus illness?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

incorrect.
Play on...
Add Chaos and Mike to that list

If the Coronavirus reaches its peak in May, would the VAFA look at scrapping the representatives matches and play a reduced season (ie only 9 games not 18 and having a general bye for the whole competition), seeing that so many clubs could be hit by player withdrawals due to the Coronavirus illness?

Hopefully the VAFA saves some money by scrapping any planned trips to Ireland, on the flip side Jas it might put a holt to mid season player exodus we often see decimating some clubs come the european summer

View attachment 836598

Not good if this affects the sporting campus as well.

Not sure but this is slightly concerning. I know Football Victoria (world football) has banned all Carey students and teachers from playing during the shut down period at the school.

Not sure but this is slightly concerning. I know Football Victoria (world football) has banned all Carey students and teachers from playing during the shut down period at the school.
Spot on MO. The whole matter is more than slightly concerning though. My initial reaction is that although the FV action seems excessive it's the responsible approach as a teacher has tested positive to this virulent virus.

the biggest impact will be economic, many businesses that would be sponsors and key contributors to VAFA clubs will be forced to reign in discretionary spending. These ‘jobs’ that attract top talent to clubs may all of a sudden not be available as they try and hold onto their productive workforce.

the biggest impact will be economic, many businesses that would be sponsors and key contributors to VAFA clubs will be forced to reign in discretionary spending. These ‘jobs’ that attract top talent to clubs may all of a sudden not be available as they try and hold onto their productive workforce.
😂

Have to agree with hair hat here. LOL.
I’ve been involved with clubs and with recruiting. And with AFL recruits getting jobs. I can tell you 100% of the time, these fine players and workers and gentlemen perform their job just as well, if not better, than their non football playing new work buddies.
Most far better. Yes they get a great leg up (god bless our wonderful networks) but they are desperate for a new work career path.
‘Hold on to their productive’..gold LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back