NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Buh....buh...but masks irritate muh skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * stamps foot *
It's offices which will be nowhere full capacity and therefore physical distancing won't be an issue.

I take it you don't own a coffee shop reliant on CBD workers?

It's offices which will be nowhere full capacity and therefore physical distancing won't be an issue.

I take it you don't own a coffee shop reliant on CBD workers?
Speaking of......

Me watching all those businesses who carried on like petulant *en 3yr olds during the pandemic sook about no one wanting to work for them -

Don Kim lol.jpg

NSW
There have been 414 COVID-19 related deaths in NSW since 16 June 2021.
There are currently 856 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 170 people in intensive care, 75 of whom require ventilation.
These don't count because lib state

Because it stings that there is a shift coming?
No because it made you look like an uneducated dickhead !

Last election here Michael Daley ran on 1 policy - DON'T BUILD THE STADIUMS

Heaps woke

cross-eyed.jpg

Last election here Michael Daley ran on 1 policy - DON'T BUILD THE STADIUMS

Heaps woke
You're right.

I said flirtation with the woke. Peter Fitzsimmons was the don't build the stadium 'champion' with whom Daley got into bed. Peter and Lisa are insufferable, highly privileged, self appointed saviours of the oppressed (woke)

People rejected it, probably in higher numbers because of his association with the red bandana wearing twerp.

Have no idea what this is.

What is the relevance?

Its relevance is your post comparing Vic with NSW.
Note you did not advise why the June 16 date you chose for NSW has relevance.

Vic.
There are now 620 Victorians hospitalised with the virus, with 114 in ICU and 76 on ventilators.
Deaths to date:78

NSW
There are currently 856 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 170 people in intensive care, 75 of whom require ventilation.

Those “remaining” Catholics have, rather, sought solace from the rightist-Christian parties of Europe, for all that their histories have been so odiously intertwined with such fascist régimes as Hitler’s in Germany, or Franco’s in Spain (notably the Opus Dei cult which has been transplanted into Australia), Salazar in Portugal and Mussolini in Italy.

Admirers of such dark anti-democratic movements might have included some of Perottet’s French-immigrant family: he was educated at Redfield College (whose name, with no overtly Catholic associations, conveniently obscures its Opus Dei fundamentals) which is run by the Pared Foundation, doubtless an Opus Dei “front”.

Perhaps his move into Liberal Party politics, where he was widely seen as the as the protégé of David Clarke, the Opus Dei man in the Upper House, was therefore merely a continuation of that group’s policy of infiltration into other groups and taking control of them — in this case, converting the NSW Liberals into a “Christian“ party?

Note to Domsy and his Hillsong china plate.

EJPQPe8.jpg

Labor prime ministers Paul Keating (1991–1996) and Kevin Rudd (2007–2010, 2013) were both raised Catholic (though Rudd now identifies as an Anglican).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EJPQPe8.jpg

Is this relavent to Perrotet or just your own faith in Twitter, a true advocate ... with nowhere else to past it.

EJPQPe8.jpg

Looks like success to me

You're right.

I said flirtation with the woke. Peter Fitzsimmons was the don't build the stadium 'champion' with whom Daley got into bed. Peter and Lisa are insufferable, highly privileged, self appointed saviours of the oppressed (woke)

People rejected it, probably in higher numbers because of his association with the red bandana wearing twerp.
No

Was the video that JUST HAPPENED to drop a few days before the election that killed him.

The one that proved he was a hypocrite?
The one where he said whiteys were moving away from suburbs because the chinese were getting all the good jobs.

Disgraceful stuff, worst thing a pollies ever said in the history of bad thing s that pollies have said.

So we ended up with a corrupt lapdog as prem for a few more years

Labor prime ministers Paul Keating (1991–1996) and Kevin Rudd (2007–2010, 2013) were both raised Catholic (though Rudd now identifies as an Anglican).
I'm amazed at how often to entirely miss the point. There was not an ounce of zealotry in either. In fact, I'd suggest the only time Keating enters a church these days is for weddings and funerals. Despite his denial Perrottet is an Opus Dei adherent. As is his brother.

*Damn, I've broken my vow of silence*

Its relevance is your post comparing Vic with NSW.
Note you did not advise why the June 16 date you chose for NSW has relevance.

Vic.
There are now 620 Victorians hospitalised with the virus, with 114 in ICU and 76 on ventilators.
Deaths to date:78

NSW
Not too bright? The date this current wave of Covid started.
Maybe if you had clicked on the hyperlink, you would have known that.

Again, what was the relevance of yours?

Not too bright? The date this current wave of Covid started.
Maybe if you had clicked on the hyperlink, you would have known that.

Again, what was the relevance of yours?

Not surprised, why would I need to click on the hyperlink when I questioned originally & you chose to ignore.
Those numbers should take you to trends, again you chose to steer around them for your comparison for good reason, i.e you were selling a dud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back