NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wasn't sure where to put this, but Helen Dalton has quit the SFF. She was not just the only sensible figure in the parliamentary party, but also the only woman. Now they're back to being a ridiculous sausage fest.

The LNP knew what the allegations were a looooing time ago, knew their veracity but haven't acted until now. Disgraceful.

Will old mate come out to bat for a other monster?

The LNP knew what the allegations were a looooing time ago, knew their veracity but haven't acted until now. Disgraceful.

Will old mate come out to bat for a other monster?
i mean the bar for a lot of people is if you don't get caught right
pretty big in politics and sports, board rooms etc, if you don't get charged and you have plausible deniability, all good

once its out in the open though you're usually out the door so nobody looks to closely at everyone left

Good to see covid numbers dropping.
Half right

Fullscreen capture 22032022 43244 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 22032022 43343 PM.bmp.jpg

NSW - note the last column
Fullscreen capture 22032022 43630 PM.bmp.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't necessarily know a lot about the guy but everything I've seen from him puts him that far ahead of Gladys and Morrison it isn't funny. Definitely the high profile Lib who I have the least issues with, just by doing basic things like not trying to overtly politicise an integrity body because you don't like the findings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back