A Section Premier Section 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If fans are going to any final at Elst Park and wish to celebrate/commiserate after the game up stairs, you had better BYO.
VAFA dont have a liquor license but OM's do........and I doubt they will be there. Can you believe that??
The Elsternwick Hotel was more than happy to take our business post games, both Uni Blues and Collegians were there post game.

Anyone see the reserves final on Sunday xavs v scotch? What a game.....scotch completely choked, 4 goals up with 10 minutes to go. Big chopper could play for a few more years from what I saw.

Anyone see the reserves final on Sunday xavs v scotch? What a game.....scotch completely choked, 4 goals up with 10 minutes to go. Big chopper could play for a few more years from what I saw.
Chopper is a marvel of the competition. I'd say he could still be playing good senior footy out of the square, but it's great to see him playing at reserves level and dominating.

I'm looking forward to seeing who will win tomorrow's game as well.

I'd say SKOB have had the better last month, but they have lost twice this year to blues in tight battles by less than a kick each time. Blues have some top line talent, which we all know about, but it seems that they have a lot of younger blokes as well who are not as well known but have some zip and pace around the footy.

I think we could be set for another Collegians v SKOB grand final.

I'd say SKOB have had the better last month, but they have lost twice this year to blues in tight battles by less than a kick each time. Blues have some top line talent, which we all know about, but it seems that they have a lot of younger blokes as well who are not as well known but have some zip and pace around the footy.

...........and we all know how they end.

The coaching rivalry is an interesting sub plot. Looks set for a classic. 3 remaining clubs have really dominated Premier Section for some years now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coaching rivalry is an interesting sub plot. Looks set for a classic. 3 remaining clubs have really dominated Premier Section for some years now.
BluesAFL only named 40/45 Player Points for tomorrows game? Real value only 60 not serious.

Big week ahead, SKOB likes playing Collegians in Grand Finals.

Congrats to big Ayce on a wonderful career.
Ayce Cordy is a terrific bloke to say the least, he's a great footballer too. He came across the road a couple of weeks ago to the Elsternwick Hotel and was more than happy to shake the hands of every Collegians player, coach and official there, a class act. Uni Blues and the VAFA as a whole will be poorer for him not running around in 2024, but I hope he isn't lost and stays involved as he is a terrific VAFA person.

So we meet again Mr Platinum.

This is the fifth grand final on the bounce for the boys from TH King and Collegians' third in five seasons too. I am hoping for the sake of my lions that we can win the LA Adamson Cup on Sunday afternoon at Elsternwick Park. It should be a cracking game of footy and the forecast of 25 and sunny should bring the masses in as well.

Ayce Cordy is a terrific bloke to say the least, he's a great footballer too. He came across the road a couple of weeks ago to the Elsternwick Hotel and was more than happy to shake the hands of every Collegians player, coach and official there, a class act. Uni Blues and the VAFA as a whole will be poorer for him not running around in 2024, but I hope he isn't lost and stays involved as he is a terrific VAFA person.

This is the fifth grand final on the bounce for the boys from TH King and Collegians' third in five seasons too. I am hoping for the sake of my lions that we can win the LA Adamson Cup on Sunday afternoon at Elsternwick Park. It should be a cracking game of footy and the forecast of 25 and sunny should bring the masses in as well.

Coll have a full list to choose from. Thinking Skobs will be missing 2 top players, achilies and a hammy respectively..

Coll have a full list to choose from. Thinking Skobs will be missing 2 top players, achilies and a hammy respectively..
Thankfully the scan on Jokky’s calf came back clear, apparently a really bad spasm that didn’t settle until the 10 minute mark of the first quarter, unheard of.

Matheson will be an obvious in, as will Sam Cameron, there will be three very unlucky boys missing out, but that’s footy.

Looking forward to Sunday, it should be a ripper of a game.

Where did this bounce word come from , i always called it in a row

Remove this Banner Ad

Back