Premiership Coach 2017 AFL lists

Remove this Banner Ad

2jf0hva.jpg

Just quickly simmed through another season and probably got the closest and best results so far with these lists. With concerns over the ladder, obviously Collingwood and Essendon are the two who seem a little too high but the rest I am very very happy with. Think I may have figured out how to not have a ruckman win the Brownlow medal every year with Luke Parker winning the Brownlow this season. The closest ruckman to winning was Matthew Kreuzer who was ranked 9th in the Brownlow counting.
Also, pretty happy with that All-Australian team with the likes of Michael Talia and Corey Gregson the only 2 who I'd think would be extremely unlikely to make an All-Aus team ever!.
Brownlow is spot-on. Top 5 goals are way off. Disposals are pretty fair. Marks seem fair. All-Aus looks about right. Ladder seems off but Grand Final looks right.

Hawthorn

Some changes I would make:
Burgoyne to a Small Defender
Howe to an Inside Midfielder
Pittonet to a Tall Forward (TF 72, RU 71)

BTW
You have two Josh Dunkley's in the Bulldogs positions

West Coast

Nelson and Cole to Small Defenders
Masten to Small Forward

Geelong

Cowan, Cockatoo, Lang, Motlop and S.Selwood to Small Forwards

Blicavs to an Inside Midfielder

EDIT
Gregson to an Outside Midfielder

Last edited:
Geelong

Cowan, Cockatoo, Lang, Motlop and S.Selwood to Small Forwards

Blicavs to an Inside Midfielder

EDIT
Gregson to an Outside Midfielder
Cowan, Cockatoo, Lang, Mots and Selwood are all midfielders.
Blicavs is hard to make a mid due to his current stats, but im sure haydo169 could find a way to make him a mid.
Gregson is a small fwd

Hey lads,

Just something quickly from me.

This Movember I'm growing my moustache for 30 days and (because I like a challenge!) I'm also going to get active and take on a Move challenge. I'm doing it to raise funds for the Movember Foundation, and I need your support:

http://mobro.co/haydo169

I'm supporting the Movember Foundation because they’re tackling some of the most significant health issues faced by men. Your donations will help them stop men dying too young.

Donate online at http://mobro.co/haydo169

Learn about the important work Movember is funding and the impact your donation will have: https://au.movember.com/programs/cause

There's a lot riding on this moustache, so thank you. I appreciate your support!

Brownlow is spot-on. Top 5 goals are way off. Disposals are pretty fair. Marks seem fair. All-Aus looks about right. Ladder seems off but Grand Final looks right.

The goals happen because the full forward always kicks bags. And the game plays the highest ranked forward at CHF by default. So it's basically a ranking of the second best forwards in each team.

The goals happen because the full forward always kicks bags. And the game plays the highest ranked forward at CHF by default. So it's basically a ranking of the second best forwards in each team.
That's why guys like Ben Griffiths kick 80+ goals a season while Jack struggles and only kicks 40 for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now with all the player ratings out there. We have a good 4+ months to discuss and argue over which player has been underrated or overrated!
I want to see decent discussion, heads thrown around and stabs in the back to happen.... Well, maybe not to that extent, but I do want to see discussion. Now have at it, team

They look pretty damn good from what has been posted on here, it's refreshing to see a crows fan and a port fan collaborating rather than squabbling :rolleyes:

Is there any chance of a download even though the lists aren't completed or am I pushing my luck? haha

They look pretty damn good from what has been posted on here, it's refreshing to see a crows fan and a port fan collaborating rather than squabbling :rolleyes:

Is there any chance of a download even though the lists aren't completed or am I pushing my luck? haha
It's rare isn't it?. A Crows and Power supporter getting along. No chance of a release. List will be up in due time :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back