Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Next minute he played well and kicked two goals.

I don’t think it’s a knock on him as a player or person, personally I couldn’t say if he has AFL skills or not. Either way it’s a questionable list decision based on him being another mid where we are stacked, rather than a spot of need being clearly the KPD & small forward positions.

Hopefully he can improve his forward craft and provide us with another option, only seen the highlights but if he can continue to recreate the work for his 2nd goal, that will help. He’s happy to accept the challenge and take his chance, so he’ll get the support when he pulls on the jumper.

Normally I don’t reply to you because I don’t want to get into a conversation with you
Ok well I’m sorry I have that effect on you, your avatar is common so forgive me for not recognising you specifically

i can guarantee it’s not direted at you personally and I’m am sure we both want the Doggies to be successful so lets leave it at that

Ok well I’m sorry I have that effect on you, your avatar is common so forgive me for not recognising you specifically

i can guarantee it’s not direted at you personally and I’m am sure we both want the Doggies to be successful so lets leave it at that
I apologise just having a bad day shouldn’t taken it out on you

Did Butler play in the early game at Casey? If so, how did he go?
If not, why not? Injured, or just a long way off the form required?

I can’t recall anyone mentioning him.

Hoping we still sign Preston, the more small forwards with ability the better. Did Macpherson play?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Macca didn't play
Think Dogs wanted to give some other players a run yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Butler play in the early game at Casey? If so, how did he go?
If not, why not? Injured, or just a long way off the form required?

I can’t recall anyone mentioning him.
I mentioned some things about him eariler in the thread.

He really impressed me when he had the ball. You could def tell he spent the summer working on improving his body and kicking.
Looks more physically developed, broke through some tackles and had a sweet kick inside 50

Problem is, he cut his hair so he blended in a bit from the stands.

Still got a way to go before locking in a senior spot but the signs are good

I mentioned some things about him eariler in the thread.

He really impressed me when he had the ball. You could def tell he spent the summer working on improving his body and kicking.
Looks more physically developed, broke through some tackles and had a sweet kick inside 50

Problem is, he cut his hair so he blended in a bit from the stands.

Still got a way to go before locking in a senior spot but the signs are good
Thanks. Good to hear.

s**t news about Crozier
Scans have since confirmed an AC joint injury for the 27-year-old, who will require surgery to fix the issue

If you were to rank the top 100 midfielders in the competition, where would our individual midfielders rank?

IMO (not a whole lot of thought has gone into this - very rough estimations).

Bont top 5-6
Macrae and Treloar top 15
Libba top 25
Dunkley and Smith top 50
Hunter top 100

I guess it also depends if you consider Daniel a midfielder or not. He spends more time in the back half so I'm happy to exclude him from this list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back