Preview Preview/changes - Round 3 v. Port Adelaide (Viney 200th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, will Harrison Petty remain forward or go back to replace May?

I confidently predict it wont be Hore, very rarely do we play the same sub consecutive weeks outside Joel Smith and Hore matching up on Finlayson makes too much sense.

Will be interesting to see which way we go with Dixon and Marshall, thought Petty would take Dixon earlier in the week but now think it might better if we went with TMac on Dixon and Petty on Marshall

I confidently predict it wont be Hore, very rarely do we play the same sub consecutive weeks outside Joel Smith and Hore matching up on Finlayson makes too much sense.
Better not be Billings :angry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dermot on SEN

‘I think ports form is legit but Melbournes isn’t’

Just retire campaigner ffs they’ve played two bottom 4 teams we’ve played one
I don't care about Port but I agree with him on Melbourne. We haven't beaten anyone decent and although I feel we played really well last week this will be a better litmus test.

I do think that we still have something to prove. Bulldogs were very average against us and Hawks worse.

That said, I’m a huge believer in momentum at AFL level and if we can win one of the next two then we will be looking really good.

Dermot on SEN

‘I think ports form is legit but Melbournes isn’t’

Just retire campaigner ffs they’ve played two bottom 4 teams we’ve played one
I didn't mind Dermie back in the day, but I actually wonder these days if he even watches games. His opinions are all over the place.

I didn't mind Dermie back in the day, but I actually wonder these days if he even watches games. His opinions are all over the place.
why do people have issues with what he said? we beat dogs and hawthorn. I think we've played really well the last 2 rounds so I sort of disagree but I don't blame anyone who says we haven't beaten anyone yet

I find it hard to listen when he draws his sentences out and speaks really slowly - it’s like he just the sound of his own voice.
That's what I struggle with too. Says the most mundane s**t or repeats what someone else said, but he draws it out in this tone like it's the most profound thing any commentator has ever come up with. If he just talked he'd be fine.

Congrats on Viney on overcoming his short stature and slow pace to rack up 200 games. There was a time when he was constantly battling niggling injuries that it felt like he would never reach that milestone. He is still a very handy player in his 11th year.

He still has moments where he gives me the shits but I tip my hat. One of the best players we have had at the club in my lifetime and a great clubman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back