Preview Preview/Changes - Round 4 v West Coast at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a response! JVR looked great and May had the defence so much stronger.

I don't think we had any injuries? BBB was just cooked.

Viney wasn't great, but I can't see him getting dropped. Maybe unchanged? Or TMc for Brown?
Kozzie.

My 2c
Out: Jordon
In: Kozzie

Tbh, I think JVR, Petty and Fritsch is enough in the way of marking forwards when we move the ball like that.

They'll never drop the Butcher Brothers (Viney and Brayshaw), so maybe just Pickett for Brown?

Without wanting to sound arrogant, this upcoming run of games gives us a chance to try out the new forward mix more.

Kozzie.

My 2c
Out: Jordon
In: Kozzie
Ashamed to say I forgot he was due back.
I'd keep JJ, thought he was solid in his return. Losing BBB would give us a more mobile/dangerous forward line if we brought Kozz in for him. Give Brown a week's rest, he was moving so slow today.

out- Sparrow, Brown
in- Pickett, TMac

i feel Tmac would give us greater flexibility than what Brown offers. Pickett to take Sparrows spot as a mid/fwd. i'd keep Jordon in, he's a better ball winner than Sparrow or Harmes.

No Shuey, McGovern and Witherden for the eagles next week.
They could replace those three with Cousins, Judd and Cox and still be rubbish to be fair.

Feel for their fans a bit (only because my brother is one) – dreadful list management after they won the flag.

Ryan off injured now. :oops:

EDIT: And somehow they've got it back to 10 points. If Freo lose this I'm gonna laugh until Christmas.

Liam Ryan now looks buggered too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Ryan now looks buggered too.

Gutsy by him to stay out there as his knee kept buckling whenever he went to plant on it.

Kosi in for Sparrow the only change needed for mine. Jordan played his role well today and Brown's start to the season shouldn't see him dropped after one bad game.

Don't give me that Brown's cooked bullshit. Had a sore back, hurt himself in a marking contest, was the obvious substitute candidate. But 8 goals in the first two games, and a cheeky little sausage today, for sure give him a rest for Pickett this week but he's still comfortably best 22.

Gonna be hard fitting him back in though. Thought JJ was pretty nice. Viney is the one I'm the least impressed with. We look like a good side again.

I don't care how much we conceded just play like millionaires, run off your man forward of the ball and try and kick 25+.

Genuine chance to put a team to the sword this week. Something we rarely have done in the past.

Don't care who comes out. Shouldn't matter. Let Koz have a good run in the midfield. WCE are literally going to make 6 forced changes. We should be putting these guys to the sword.

Brown, Sparrow, Brayshaw or Viney would be on the chopping block for mine.

Loved Jefferson kicking 4 this week for Casey. He should have snagged at least 3 the week before too if it wasn't for poor kicking at goal. Hope he can keep that up.

Sparrow the obvious out surely

Viney should be but wont happen, becoming more and more Luke Dunstan every week. Sparrow was excellent last week, wont be dropped Goody loves him. My guess is Jordon

If Brown is hurt, straight swap for Kosi.

If not, either Sparrow or Viney should be on the chopping block.

No one else should be getting dropped.

Kozi for brown and brown never to return again. Our forward line looked a million times better with blokes who don't fold like laundry with any sign of a defender near them. Incredible for a team to play so well and have one bloke clearly play so badly he was ripped out of the side and then momentum swings back.

Kosi for Sparrow is the most obvious change in the history of football for mine. Sparrow is delivering absolutely nothing and when you have to bring in Jordon to play in a midfield role and do a job it just highlights how the coaches can't trust Sparrow to deliver.

I'd give Brown another go, let's try and stretch the Eagles and make them play their 4th best defender on JVR.

Keep Petty forward for now and hope he takes a few more grabs this week. I think if Petty stays forward we can just alternate Tommo in for Hibberd if we need a bit more height down back in any given week.

No way Melksham will lose his sub role despite his stinky kicking inside 50, but I'd prefer he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back