List Mgmt. Priority Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

We are putrid, but have a few injuries. We could have snagged the game against Essendon or Sydney with a bit of luck. Unless we go winless this year and next then I can't see it happening. Then again, the AFL did give good picks to Brisbane and now look at them. Also gave much uneeded picks to Carlton. They also gave pick 3 to Melbourne for Frawley so we cannot underestimate their corruption/poor decision making.
The AFL's Compensation of David Noble to Brisbane has worked wonders.

We need picks to fix the mess Chapman, Riccuito, Fagan created but all we need moving forward is a well run football club like the majority of clubs in the league. I feel it's about time the bloody AFL intervened here as this shitshow has gone on for long enough. Its damaging the AFL and the club's brand and if this is allowed to continue will also affect major sponsors and the long term viability of the club. if those responsible for this mess won't do the honorable and ethical thing in resigning the AFL must force them to resign.
Don't the AFL pick 8 of the Crows board members? if so Hahhahaha that's as rigged as it gets.

We should 100% be lobbying for one!!

We'll get plenty of goes at it over the next few years. Should have the wording in the email to the AFL commission absolutely spot on by 2022.

Does Noble have the business experience to do the CEO role at AFL level?

Seems all of his experience is football?

Does Noble have the business experience to do the CEO role at AFL level?

Seems all of his experience is football?

Yeah, I'm worried he might not have sufficient experience running a baseball team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm worried he might not have sufficient experience running a baseball team.

I was more worried about the eSports.

No, more thinking that if he actually was interested in a CEO role would he be better off looking at other roles, maybe with the AFL itself and then moving into that kind of role.

If CEO's are coming from that head of football role I'd not dismiss it.

A bit scary that it could have been Burton's next promotion here...

I was more worried about the eSports.

No, more thinking that if he actually was interested in a CEO role would he be better off looking at other roles, maybe with the AFL itself and then moving into that kind of role.

If CEO's are coming from that head of football role I'd not dismiss it.

A bit scary that it could have been Burton's next promotion here...

Don't write off Nigel!

Was interested in this so thought I’d run the numbers and yeah it’s definitely not right!

Number of players taken in first round of national draft in past four years
Gold Coast 12
GWS 10
Carlton 7
Port 7
Fremantle 7
Bulldogs 5
Adelaide 5
Brisbane 5
Sydney 4
North 3
Geelong 3
St Kilda 3
Richmond 3
Melbourne 2
West Coast 2
Collingwood 2
Hawthorn 1
Essendon 1

Didn't think was right as I thought no way - so I checked - you are correct it is 5 first rounders:

McAsey - Pick 6 2019 (traded our Carlton pick 4 to GWS)
Jones - Pick 9 2018
McHenry - Pick 16 2018 (Sydney trade)
Fogarty - Pick 12 2017 (Lions trade) - also gave up picks 10 + 16 to Carlton (Why?????)
Gooch - Pick 15 2016

He did a two week Harvard course, show some respect.
No respect I tell ya...
16694b892d06d7f71650620f43b96c50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back