Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Still playing.

Running pretty smoothly at the moment.

Get decent pings (50/60) when the Oceania servers are up and then similar pings to SEA (based in Perth).

No longer getting the Asia servers where the ping was terrible (200+).

Still playing.

Running pretty smoothly at the moment.

Get decent pings (50/60) when the Oceania servers are up and then similar pings to SEA (based in Perth).

No longer getting the Asia servers where the ping was terrible (200+).
Yeah we had a bash last night but it kept kicking me out with a BattlEye corruption. Verifying files didn’t work. Needs a reinstall. Sucks.

Moved on to apex legends. Far more rounded game if you dont mind the cartoony nature.
Apex just has a better engine, PUBG is still the best in terms of tactics and a level playing field. (Apex characters have different hitboxes which is gamebreaking)

Apex just has a better engine, PUBG is still the best in terms of tactics and a level playing field. (Apex characters have different hitboxes which is gamebreaking)

Tactical wise its no comparison.

Pubg has hugely simple tactics. There's nothing 'different' to normal.

Having multiple characters with different skills makes the tactical variety in Apex infinitely different.

The hit boxes are game breaking, but my fave character is one of the big ones. The bigger guys have advantages elsewhere.

I get it if you're down for the realism, but realism often comes with boredom.

Have tied Fortnite, Apex, Black Ops 4 and PUBG just does it for me. No shade on anyone who prefers the others

Last game i was this addicted to online was COD 4 in 2007

PUBG is simply brilliant and love playing it with the boys. I play on console and jump between XB and PS4

Have tied Fortnite, Apex, Black Ops 4 and PUBG just does it for me. No shade on anyone who prefers the others

Last game i was this addicted to online was COD 4 in 2007

PUBG is simply brilliant and love playing it with the boys. I play on console and jump between XB and PS4

PUBG is completely unplayable on xbox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how they remaster Erangel then take away the ability to choose the map and I am barely ever getting it now.
Ridiculous.

It's great, I'll take actual fpp oc servers at 20ping over map selection any day

It's great, I'll take actual fpp oc servers at 20ping over map selection any day

Yeah, I guess if you're picky like I am it sucks though.
I can't stand Miramar and I get it often.
It doesn't seem there is an even chance to get each of the four maps as well.
For me it's been 60% Miramar, 20% Vikendi, 15% Sanhok, 5% Erangel.

Yeah, I guess if you're picky like I am it sucks though.
I can't stand Miramar and I get it often.
It doesn't seem there is an even chance to get each of the four maps as well.
For me it's been 60% Miramar, 20% Vikendi, 15% Sanhok, 5% Erangel.

Some nights we get erengal 8or 9 times in a row some nights we never get it. Who knows how their random works

Tried about 20-25 times and no Erangel.
At first just left and joined a game but seemed like we got back in the same game.
So we waited till about 10 or less seconds so we wouldn't get back in.
Played about 5 or so in the meantime as well.
Bit silly.

The remastered Erangel is great.

My issue at the moment is that with the new game matching I keep getting shunted off to SEA servers.

I think it is because i'm based in Perth so my ping to Singapore is similar to the Sydney servers (50ish)??? Not sure how to combat it.

I can only play OC servers when I'm in a squad via a lobby with a other OC based players. Annoying when I wan't to play squads an no one else is online or already in full squads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back