Opinion Put it on the line. Who do you want to draft in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Rachele who I really rate, possibly not my 1st choice but right up there at the point end....mainly to piss off several members of the Adelaide board that continue to knock him as a prospect for us.

Kai Lohmann at whatever pick it takes to land him whether that be trading up or down, just draft him.
What is it that you love about Lohmann?

What is it that you love about Lohmann?
Just go watch him play, one of the real X factor lads in this draft, spectacular aerially for a guy his size, quick and his evasion skills are next level and a real threat when the ball hits the ground, loves turning defenders inside out.

Just go watch him play, one of the real X factor lads in this draft, spectacular aerially for a guy his size, quick and his evasion skills are next level and a real threat when the ball hits the ground, loves turning defenders inside out.
Think the half-forward role will be his go at AFL level?

Looks like a great year for the GWV boys.
Words from St.Pat's Director of Football Howard Clark on Kai.

Clark said Lohmann was a player with the potential to excite fans for years to come having drawn comparisons to Sydney’s Isaac Heeney.

“He has got incredible X-factor,” he said.

“Kai has elite qualities but his next challenge is to add some more consistency in his game and if he can do that the rest of it will take care of itself.

“He was mainly used up forward but a couple of years ago I threw up down back and he had probably 45 disposals.

“His high footy IQ lets him play anywhere on the ground.”

For Vic boys like Campbell Chesser or Josh Sinn
Want Matthew Johnston, Erasmus has a lot of work to do on his kicking.

Second round really really want Brady Hough he is so underrated

Late picks would love James Tunstill or a Bryce Watson
Tunstill always stays on his feet is beautifully balanced and uses the ball well in traffic reminds me of dean kemp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sonsie or Draper at 14. Reading that they're a chance to slide into the second round has me boggled.

Me too frankly id take either at geelongs first pick without blinking. Ditto zac taylor.

Callaghan, JHF, Gibcus, Andrew, Wang-Milera, Hobbs, Johnson, Ward, Clarke, Taylor, Bazzo, JVR

But may not be able to get that haul, so,

A solid, contested ball winning mid or 2 with speed
Youth in the KPD and KPF areas
A crafty, evasive goal kicking small fwd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back