QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly retained Knight, announced on FB before the grand final. heard Killworth has at least another year also.

From what I hear the club has other priorities in the short term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably to early to tell without knowing the make up of the league. these teams could make up the top 5 not in any order

Wynnum
sandgate
alex hills
redcliffe
kenmroe
I'd love to hear your reasons why they will be contending seeing that it's October.

See on FB Hinterland have advertised for a D4 coach.

Is what I was getting at. Probably a bridge too far to add a team and go up a div at the same time

Is what I was getting at. Probably a bridge too far to add a team and go up a div at the same time
Not sure they are going to div 1. But should they choose to do so having a Friday nite side wouldn't come into it.

Gee wizz you need a lot of players for 3 teams! Usually the ressies fall off a cliff once you get thirds . Kedron are doing the same too . Be interesting to see how they go .

Not sure they are going to div 1. But should they choose to do so having a Friday nite side wouldn't come into it.

Yeah, my point is it was probably always unlikely they go up in the short term

Probably could go up and be competitive but resources are finite and probably better to put into making sure adding the third team is a success and sustainable. Plenty of examples of clubs going from 3 teams to 1 very quickly

Gee wizz you need a lot of players for 3 teams! Usually the ressies fall off a cliff once you get thirds . Kedron are doing the same too . Be interesting to see how they go .
It will be mate but a lot of blokes missed out on games last year and we have no masters so a few of the old crew who haven't played for a couple of years are wanting it as well.
There is plenty of interest in it so expectation is it should be good.
Remember in 2023 the plan is no Colts so if it's already established it makes it easy.

Yeah, my point is it was probably always unlikely they go up in the short term

Probably could go up and be competitive but resources are finite and probably better to put into making sure adding the third team is a success and sustainable. Plenty of examples of clubs going from 3 teams to 1 very quickly
Yes of course helpers are stretched but at least you don't need umpires which is the big one.

It will be mate but a lot of blokes missed out on games last year and we have no masters so a few of the old crew who haven't played for a couple of years are wanting it as well.
Remember in 2023 the plan is no Colts so if it's already established it makes it easy.
You must have massive numbers then so that’s good . Plenty of ressies will wanna play so they don’t get sunburned at lunchtime 🤣

Lot easier running a side out of Bris too - lot less travel. You would think that there might be a split of teams if numbers continue to grow for Fri night footy of clubs north of Pine river and clubs south of it. I think if the AFLQ was to do this then numbers might grow even faster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back