QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I did too :-(

What's our predictions ??

League medal ?
Grand final?

Lowe from tigers and McCoy are both a massive chance ?

Couple of mids running around at Kedron and ippy that could easily sneak up.
League medal - Could be anyones this year. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head that's stood out above the rest.

Grand final - Ipswich vs Carrara. Would be a mouthwatering contest on mutual territory. Few good match ups across both sides.

Jahn would have to pick up a few votes I would imagine

I thought the same thing initially. But for what ever reason forwards don't seem to poll a lot that's why I don't think Lowe will win it but he does stand out and can play high, has Brick played enough games to win it ? Good player.

I remeber even a few years back Fulton at Robina kicked 20 and only managed the 1 vote. Just one instance but seems to be a true mid fielders award - history suggests.

From who I can remeber in my time in QLD .

Most vote getters

Milligan x2
Whitney x 1
Grainger x 1
Brick x1
McCoy x 2
Dai x1 (half back)

Yet we've had 3 x 100 goal kickers but don't feature.

Good luck everyone today,no doubt we will hear from runningman after a few reunion ales later tonight.

Nah he’s a spud and a s**t bloke Kymbo! How he’s kicked 90 this year seagulling is beyond me haha

He has won league and rep medals before so could poll a few! Shez gotta be up there.
Ha ha
Yes Shezza would have to be one of the favourites has had an outstanding season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League medal - Could be anyones this year. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head that's stood out above the rest.

Grand final - Ipswich vs Carrara. Would be a mouthwatering contest on mutual territory. Few good match ups across both sides.
After what is saw yesterday Ipswich getting better at the right time.

Just a quick shout out to the spectator who yesterday thought it was a good idea to call me a c#$t and every other name in the book.
You don't have to like my umpiring old mate but when you carry on like that in front of women and children you just embarrass yourself and more importantly your club.
Which you were wearing the club shirt.
I still don't understand why we have ground marshalls at junior games but not seniors.
I don't really care what you think of me what I care about is the behaviour you seem to think acceptable.
Judging by the way your club is going on the field I assume you have nothing to do with their success.

Ipswich just seem to get better and better. Personally I think they are going to be very hard to beat. Tight at the top and a few teams travelling well but I’m going to lock them in as my tip for the flag.

Picked up a couple of Broadbeach lads who played Senior footy in 2017, that will only make them stronger again.

Where did this Jahn guy come from? where was he playing before Ipswich?

Picked up a couple of Broadbeach lads who played Senior footy in 2017, that will only make them stronger again.

Where did this Jahn guy come from? where was he playing before Ipswich?
Walked off the street the week before the season started because we were recommended to him, and let me tell you, we as a club absolutely feel lucky to have him in our colours not only is he a gun forward but he is a great bloke to have around our club, a lot of people chip us but we actually have a club full of good people which is starting to show hence the quality players that are starting to come to our club and with our new facilities that would be close to being one of the best between div 5 and 1 also an attraction with huge change rooms,Gym room, multiple medical rooms, team meeting rooms and offices ect.

Walked in from where though, obviously not new to the game. Moved to Ipswich, but where did he play footy in 2017?

Walked off the street the week before the season started because we were recommended to him, and let me tell you, we as a club absolutely feel lucky to have him in our colours not only is he a gun forward but he is a great bloke to have around our club, a lot of people chip us but we actually have a club full of good people which is starting to show hence the quality players that are starting to come to our club and with our new facilities that would be close to being one of the best between div 5 and 1 also an attraction with huge change rooms,Gym room, multiple medical rooms, team meeting rooms and offices ect.
People chip you because the club has history of attracting some of the biggest scum bags to walk onto a footy field. Lets not sugar coat it.

People chip you because the club has history of attracting some of the biggest scum bags to walk onto a footy field. Lets not sugar coat it.
Had a supporter Saturday that had no respect for anyone around him.
Absolutely up there with some of worst ive seen and heard.
Hope the club kicks him out.
Not doing there image any favors mate.

Every club is made up of a pretty good core of good people. Its how those good people handle the scumbags that inevitably come through the doors that a club is judged overall.

Every club has scumbags as well, the good clubs weed them out before they do too much damage. (if any at all)

Or they work with them to no longer be scumbags...

Kym... he didnt just walk off the street, he was training at Coolangatta (lives on the gold coast) and was offered more money at Ipswich. heard he is a good fella, is from geelong originally i believe

must have some pedigree to be offered cashola sight unseen.

Isn't the Ipswich ruckman an ex Geelong Falcon? is that the connection?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back