QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Wynnum and Sandgate looked closer than I thought. Sandgate been really good this year and looks like they took it right up to Wynnum. Congrats to the Vikings on the win and maintaining that spot on top of the ladder!

Was a very tough physical game by both teams. Well played by both teams. Great effort from Wynnum considering they had no bench for all the second half!

Ipswich beating kedron?
gympie taking it up to MB in the first qrt?

Nothing in that, Kedron are by far the second worst side (with all due respect, they’ve lost to Jindalee and Ipswich now) and Moorooka took it up to Alex Hills so I’d be putting them above all of those sides.

Gympie “only” losing by 150 to Moreton is encouraging in my eyes. Interesting to see if they keep on fronting up in the seniors.

Nothing in that, Kedron are by far the second worst side (with all due respect, they’ve lost to Jindalee and Ipswich now) and Moorooka took it up to Alex Hills so I’d be putting them above all of those sides.

Gympie “only” losing by 150 to Moreton is encouraging in my eyes. Interesting to see if they keep on fronting up in the seniors.

That’s probably disrespectful to Jindalee. They’ve had some impressive performances. Not good enough on the weekend.
Been hanging for the bye to come. Should finally get the 5-6 key players that have been missing for most part of the year back in next week or 2.

We knew this year was going to be tough with the player churn we went through but the unavailability list was unprecedented. Looking to finish the year strong with a couple of dubs to roll into the preseason

The first half of this year has probably been the most frustrating year in my many years at coaching.
It was not about the blokes that left. We honestly recruited quite well.
But 2 rounds in we lost several players to freaky long term injuries. Then game after game one or two more each week. Im not sure in the last 5 games we had more than one on the bench after half time. That's not an excuse but the reality of what has happend.
Now week after week we fielded two teams without issue. The twos are travelling along quite nicely considering every week a couple more are required to go up.
Many clubs in our position would be lucky to get 20 lads to training during the week.
We continually have between 35 and 45. We have built a strong list and the attitude of all involved is very impressive.
As a coach of kedron I am so proud of the way the boys have just got on with it no matter what has happend.
Hoping the second half will be chalk and cheese but the lads who have missed nearly all the first half will take a couple of games to settle back in.
Is it where we wanted to be on the ladder the clear answer is no.
Is it where we wanted to be as a rebuild year most defenitly it is.
The future is looking very good as a club on and off the field.
I'll judge our performance this year on how many return next year. The constant turn over of players each year was disturbing. Fixing that is going to go a long way for any club.
Looking forward to getting back into it after the bye and giving it a real crack.

Alexhills vs pine rivers (alex hills by 32 points)
good bunch of fellas dion king being progressing well in the forward as well as aden rutledge on 29 goals so far in the season.

Hinterland vs jindalee (Hinterland by 76 points)
jacob knight very good set of hands on the fella, stephan harbort getting around the ground, explosive player

Gympie vs redcliffe (Gympie first win of season)
james dekker dangerous in the forward as well when played in the midfiels can read the game well

Moreton vs wynnum (wynnum by 11 points) match of the round
Harwood will kick 4.2 is my predictions but will be match of the round by far, who are the top dogs?
but i really enjoy MB midfield as well as wynnums

Park ridge vs moorooka (park ridge 34 points)
park ridge been travelling pourly but have been putting up a fight and will play well against park ridge

Sandgate vs kenmore (sandgate by 62 points)
J wagner been a massive impact in the game for sandgate so far this year but will get away of kenmore quiet easily, kenmore have a talanted midfield but wont match sandgate i think

Yeronga vs ipswich (Yeronga by 52 points)
yeronga have been on and off but is such an exiting side, I went and watched them play against kenmore and they took a while to get going but won the last two quaters, few injuries that game with blokes doing their shoulders and ankles.

keen to see the winners on saturday good luck fellas

The first half of this year has probably been the most frustrating year in my many years at coaching.
It was not about the blokes that left. We honestly recruited quite well.
But 2 rounds in we lost several players to freaky long term injuries. Then game after game one or two more each week. Im not sure in the last 5 games we had more than one on the bench after half time. That's not an excuse but the reality of what has happend.
Now week after week we fielded two teams without issue. The twos are travelling along quite nicely considering every week a couple more are required to go up.
Many clubs in our position would be lucky to get 20 lads to training during the week.
We continually have between 35 and 45. We have built a strong list and the attitude of all involved is very impressive.
As a coach of kedron I am so proud of the way the boys have just got on with it no matter what has happend.
Hoping the second half will be chalk and cheese but the lads who have missed nearly all the first half will take a couple of games to settle back in.
Is it where we wanted to be on the ladder the clear answer is no.
Is it where we wanted to be as a rebuild year most defenitly it is.
The future is looking very good as a club on and off the field.
I'll judge our performance this year on how many return next year. The constant turn over of players each year was disturbing. Fixing that is going to go a long way for any club.
Looking forward to getting back into it after the bye and giving it a real crack.

Couldn't agree with you more about the injury toll this year. We might be in different spots on the ladder but are in very similar situations regarding injuries. Maybe we all got a bit soft with not playing as many games last seasons! LOL
I know our boys are very much looking forward to the bye for a bit of a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alexhills vs pine rivers (alex hills by 32 points)
good bunch of fellas dion king being progressing well in the forward as well as aden rutledge on 29 goals so far in the season.

Hinterland vs jindalee (Hinterland by 76 points)
jacob knight very good set of hands on the fella, stephan harbort getting around the ground, explosive player

Gympie vs redcliffe (Gympie first win of season)
james dekker dangerous in the forward as well when played in the midfiels can read the game well

Moreton vs wynnum (wynnum by 11 points) match of the round
Harwood will kick 4.2 is my predictions but will be match of the round by far, who are the top dogs?
but i really enjoy MB midfield as well as wynnums

Park ridge vs moorooka (park ridge 34 points)
park ridge been travelling pourly but have been putting up a fight and will play well against park ridge

Sandgate vs kenmore (sandgate by 62 points)
J wagner been a massive impact in the game for sandgate so far this year but will get away of kenmore quiet easily, kenmore have a talanted midfield but wont match sandgate i think

Yeronga vs ipswich (Yeronga by 52 points)
yeronga have been on and off but is such an exiting side, I went and watched them play against kenmore and they took a while to get going but won the last two quaters, few injuries that game with blokes doing their shoulders and ankles.

keen to see the winners on saturday good luck fellas
Your spelling is horrendous

Who posted the rumour Damo?

Those drums have been beating for weeks before a club president posted it.

If questioning where it's at when someone posts it as gospel but nothing eventuates then guess I'm a stirrer.

Just love the guys that can't believe the bad rumours but live in fairy land that all the good rumours are true

I have zero issue with clubs spending cap. It's in the rules.
Gee that wouldn't be the same club president that starts a lot of the rumours, then sits back and watches the sh*t hit the fan... would it ???

Gee that wouldn't be the same club president that starts a lot of the rumours, then sits back and watches the sh*t hit the fan... would it ???

Do you really think he would be from Park Ridge? Are you really that gullible?

I only asked a question as to which obviously everyone was dancing around. And at least I say what I think as everyone knows who I am. Unlike yourself hiding behind an alias, like a weak human you probably are.

Gee there are a lot of keyboard warriors on this site. So many positives to talk about and the greatly improved standard in this division brought upon by several players coming back to community footy. Stop potting these guys and start appreciating what they are contributing to the game locally. #tallpoppysyndrome

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty fair to say overall the quality of the comp has dropped from last year.

Results and evenness highlight this.

If your mob have improved by buying blokes in great but don’t try and p down everyone’s necks and say it’s raining when the evidence of very much to the contrary.

Huge news coming from Sandgate tonight, with several sources confirming that Josh Wagner has departed Queensland effective immediately, and returned to Melbourne to play alongside his brother Corey. Sucks to be at the Hawks right now #carnthepirates #harwoodisaflog
They have named 23 for Saturday. He's listed so your first post will give you credibility or your just another s**t stirrer.
Will know at 2 pm tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back