QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Could it be that Gympie have improved this year, have they not merged with Pomona?

Ah yep had a look and many Pomona names on that list. Handed it to the reigning 2s premiers by 50+ and the seniors got up by 90+ on the weekend. Big improvements at Gympie it seems. Might be a bit too early but maybe see them in this comp sooner rather than later.

My gut tells me the gap between clubs won't be that great.
Of course you will have a couple on the bottom struggle every week.
But everyone else will be tight.
Kedron dropping back certainly doesn't make them favorites in my opinion.
May have lost a few who wanted to play at a higher level.
I suppose we will get a fair idea after three rounds.

Kedron lost two of their major midfielders and their ruckman, but Duffield alone should ensure favourtism.

Kedron lost two of their major midfielders and their ruckman, but Duffield alone should ensure favourtism.

Is Fitzgibbon going around? He would kick 150 in Div 3.

Who are the mids/ruck they lost? I know Luca Winton is back at the Magpies, but who else did you lose?

If he wasn't such a good midfielder when he goes in there, and just played as a selfish full-forward - he'd be worth 8-10 a game I would think, even when they lose.

Plenty gets said about blokes who dominate at the lower levels and how they would go if they had a crack at the QAFL, Fitzgibbon is one that I'd be pretty certain would thrive at a higher level - the rest of the 'lower league legends' would get found out, but not George.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wasn't such a good midfielder when he goes in there, and just played as a selfish full-forward - he'd be worth 8-10 a game I would think, even when they lose.

Plenty gets said about blokes who dominate at the lower levels and how they would go if they had a crack at the QAFL, Fitzgibbon is one that I'd be pretty certain would thrive at a higher level - the rest of the 'lower league legends' would get found out, but not George.

Are “lower league legends” better or worse than bigfooty heroes like your good self?

Better of course, anyone that still has the ability and privilege to pull on the boots and compete, I am very envious of.

I haven't played footy since the early 90's and I miss it big time.

Two days to go and footy is back. All the best to all clubs in 2018 and lets make footy the number one issue or agenda. Lets get it started with tips on top 4, leading goalkicker etc

Has anyone checked on the registrations.
Your point about George might be mute.
However if he plays he will do it his own way.
That I can guarantee.

Two days to go and footy is back. All the best to all clubs in 2018 and lets make footy the number one issue or agenda. Lets get it started with tips on top 4, leading goalkicker etc

My tip is Ash templar to be leading goal kicker for Carrara.. can you confirm?

My tip is Ash templar to be leading goal kicker for Carrara.. can you confirm?
Have been to every single training session and hand on heart have not seen him once :-/ wouldnt turn him away though. From a Carrara point of view KP would shoot me if i didnt select him as our leading goalkicker.

Have been to every single training session and hand on heart have not seen him once :-/ wouldnt turn him away though. From a Carrara point of view KP would shoot me if i didnt select him as our leading goalkicker.

Well if he plays Saturday, which he will, u will look like a silly liar playing games. Will he play Saturday?

Well if he plays Saturday, which he will, u will look like a silly liar playing games. Will he play Saturday?
Carrara would have the most transient playing list in SEQ, how many players have been at 3 -4 clubs in last 5-6 years. Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back