QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Be Big clearance fee involved in this player. Still got best years ahead of him.
Hahaha still haven't given up on a mature rookie contract with my beloved Tigs.

Hope you are well mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any surprises from yesterday's results? Carrara seemed to get pushed a bit more than I thought they would, especially at home. Carrara not that good or hinterland on the improve?

Any surprises from yesterday's results? Carrara seemed to get pushed a bit more than I thought they would, especially at home. Carrara not that good or hinterland on the improve?
If they were looking at the retirement village for ressies player im guessing they had a few seniors out
I’m surprised Wynnum got beat by so much tho

A draw in reserve grade, Hinterland getting better with confidence after a couple of recent wins

Good kicking is good football.
How’d you go Morro, bit stiff today
Oh of course it is, not taking anything away from the oppo just stating the difference in the end

I'm well ****ed mate. Was a great reminder of how old I am.

If they were looking at the retirement village for ressies player im guessing they had a few seniors out
I’m surprised Wynnum got beat by so much tho
Wynnum had no chance Saturday my spies tell me that the umpires totally touched them up couldn’t do anything with out being penalised.
And as for my beloved roosters I thinking giving us a coach who is barely out of his nappies is definitely pointing us the wrong direction I know most of the boys want Pearson back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back