QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played Carrara well played all you did was weaken the game.
But by all means keep running around sniping 15 year olds if that’s your amo and definitely don’t forwarded the reported players paperwork. Continue to try buy a premiership and keep wondering why so many people have left your club.

Not sure who’s dick your sucking in the AFLQ headquarter but sounds like your as incompetent as them *s.
Ps Ipswich will win the comp by miles

Well played Carrara well played all you did was weaken the game.
But by all means keep running around sniping 15 year olds if that’s your amo and definitely don’t forwarded the reported players paperwork. Continue to try buy a premiership and keep wondering why so many people have left your club.

Not sure who’s dick your sucking in the AFLQ headquarter but sounds like your as incompetent as them ****s.
Ps Ipswich will win the comp by miles

It wasnt a snipe, and the event you are referring to caused no harm and made no contact.

Your young fella was BOG by a mile, absolute jet. Not sure why he is playing in this division. Best 16 year old ive seen in some time.

The issue escalated because you, the umpire, got involved in a manner that an umpire should never. Maybe dont umpire games where your son is playing? Besides that incident, I thought you did a great job.

Ps. I didnt see what your son did in the lead up but either way, yes he is a kid and shouldnt be taken to task IMO.

Morro the elbow was the cheek and it would have been all sorted over a beer 5 minutes later.
But hey rub me out for life without investigation or reply that’s the incompetence l expect from that mob in HQ who couldn’t run a marathon if they were the only ones in it.

Your young fella was BOG by a mile, absolute jet. Not sure why he is playing in this division. Best 16 year old ive seen in some time.
It simple mate have you seen the trash that is dealt out to Div 2 Div3 Div4 Div5
Claiming to be Aflq umpires.
The only thing they care about is the monthly pay they get not players welfare.
League couldn’t give two shits about any other league than Qafl and div 1 and let’s not forget the lady’s division.

I seen two players yellowed carded Saturday for holding each other’s jumpers that’s all that happened when the tagger was the instigator Carrara guys was at the time just behind you for umpire votes.

You can umpire a game my way be upfront with a guy and tell him he’s a dick or umpire Aflq way who don’t give a s**t about it’s punters under Div1 and have a ambulance on standby every game.

Of course AFLQ will deny this that’s why all clubs will have officiating umpires this week in all grades not

It simple mate have you seen the trash that is dealt out to Div 2 Div3 Div4 Div5
Claiming to be Aflq umpires.
The only thing they care about is the monthly pay they get not players welfare.
League couldn’t give two shits about any other league than Qafl and div 1 and let’s not forget the lady’s division.

I seen two players yellowed carded Saturday for holding each other’s jumpers that’s all that happened when the tagger was the instigator Carrara guys was at the time just behind you for umpire votes.

You can umpire a game my way be upfront with a guy and tell him he’s a dick or umpire Aflq way who don’t give a s**t about it’s punters under Div1 and have a ambulance on standby every game.

Of course AFLQ will deny this that’s why all clubs will have officiating umpires this week in all grades not
Now mate now that I umpire are we not all on the same team.
Just kidding not sure club umpires can get in.
We all make mistakes but I'm red hot on cheap shots and dirty play.
Doesn't matter what jumper they wear to me.
Taking control stops it in its tracks.
I actually keep a close eye on the young kids.
They are an easy target for a frustrated players.
I know a few clubs that have kids running around.

N
Now mate now that I umpire are we not all on the same team.
Just kidding not sure club umpires can get in.
We all make mistakes but I'm red hot on cheap shots and dirty play.
Doesn't matter what jumper they wear to me.
Taking control stops it in its tracks.
I actually keep a close eye on the young kids.
They are an easy target for a frustrated players.
I know a few clubs that have kids running around.
should rethrase wasn’t a cheap shot just a raised elbow from a respected player. And no punches were thrown just verbal words exchanged. Daddy instincts might of kicked in but if you ask the son l paid 4 against him and two for him

I’m all for a good old hard fashioned game of footy two teams going at each other from first bounce if they want to jumper pull in melees give me the ball l will just bounce it the rovers want a kick anyway.

But it seems what happens on the footy field no longer stays on the field.
And they wonder why they can’t get decent club people to hang around.

Games become Auskick or is that lady’s

Morro the elbow was the cheek and it would have been all sorted over a beer 5 minutes later.
But hey rub me out for life without investigation or reply that’s the incompetence l expect from that mob in HQ who couldn’t run a marathon if they were the only ones in it.
Are you saying an umpire got a life ban.
Have to be honest I've never heard of that.

Are you saying an umpire got a life ban.
Have to be honest I've never heard of that.
Yep that’s what was sent down the phone to club offical but lm yet to even be spoken to by aflq yet

I get life and Div 3 get slow over weight make up the rules as we go umpiring.
God bless the Aflq
No wonder kids flock to league

What did you do as an umpire that would warrant being suspended? I had an umpire (aflq one) say “suck me” after I asked him a question Friday.
Just told a player he was a dog for raising the elbow and if he wanted to hit my son hit me. Siren had gone son got a cut lip l hit the piss and Carrara no doubt hit the paper work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the paperwork that Carrara hid?
You tell me is your player on a set penalty or facing the tribunal or was it all sorted over a beer in the secretary office like the 6 reports l have made in 25 years of footy
Was the all clear given by the umpires

Be more concerned about your player having his head knocked off and smashed into the concrete at your new box being ignored by your club umpire than a few chosen words

It was in the game. Real quality guy, arguing with spectators mid game also. Not the first time we have had him and he has sworn at players and carried on.
Deadset longy so lm angel to this guy.
He is aflq he is god.
If you want him fixed up send him down the coast

It was in the game. Real quality guy, arguing with spectators mid game also. Not the first time we have had him and he has sworn at players and carried on.
I have a bit of banter with the lads during the game.
Nothing derogatory or personal and I when able I try and explain my decision.
I have seen many times this year a representative from AFLQ umpries watching and reviewing the umpires.
Why not ask for a review of this guy.
I now know personally it's a tough gig but that is out of line.
If a player said that I'm sure he would be reported.
Wouldn't be right to have two sets of rules.

I doubt nothing would be developed under Mansell overrated!!!!
spot on they have won roughly 17 of last 20 games, has no idea at all. Can’t recall Eagles having flown this high previously in past 20 years. Definitely can’t coach, sack him or he’ll become a premiership coach in a few months.

Last edited:
I have a bit of banter with the lads during the game.
Nothing derogatory or personal and I when able I try and explain my decision.
I have seen many times this year a representative from AFLQ umpries watching and reviewing the umpires.
Why not ask for a review of this guy.
I now know personally it's a tough gig but that is out of line.
If a player said that I'm sure he would be reported.
Wouldn't be right to have two sets of rules.

I did think about it, but the umpire straight after denied he said anything, and I have no doubt would stick with that story and more likely be given the benefit of doubt. And I really couldn’t be bothered going through a process that will end up with nothing changing.

Sounds like Div 3 footy will be better off without this Redback involved, especially if his incoherent posts are anything to go by. A real halfwit.
He's actually a really good umpire, fair and entertaining IMO

He just needs to stay out of scuffles when his son is involved, which I am sure would be hard. Can't have umpires getting involved in altercations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back