Media Qhampion Data: The Sweet FA's Premier Statistical Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

The Half Back, what sort of odds will you give me on kdavva74 here winning the S26 EKA and burning out before the end of S27?
He has to make it through this off season, the first is always the hardest, but here it is:

$2.15 to burn out before the start of season 26
$1.83 for the season 26 EKA win
$1,001 for the season 26 EKA into posting more than 50 times in season 27
Hey guys, looks like this was a little more time consuming than I anticipated and being completely honest, I doubt I'll have the motivation to do this across 6 games a week, let alone 2.
:thumbsu:

Sorry for promising the world guys.
I'd that about doing similar before realising the time the analysis would take, then the obvious solution dawned on me: you could just script this as part of the sim making the extended stats part of the output.

Before I promise the world as well I'll stick a caveat or two on things; I've never seen the source code of the sim, so I don't know how much work this would be and if I (or anyone else) has the skills + carefactor to write this up.

I'd that about doing similar before realising the time the analysis would take, then the obvious solution dawned on me: you could just script this as part of the sim making the extended stats part of the output.
That's the dream, right?
Apparently it's knockin about on Mobbs' busted laptop.

:thumbsu:

Before I promise the world as well I'll stick a caveat or two on things; I've never seen the source code of the sim, so I don't know how much work this would be and if I (or anyone else) has the skills + carefactor to write this up.
Odds to burn out before Season 26 have shortened in to $1.95

Odds to burn out before Season 26 have shortened in to $1.95

Jeez Louis, you think I'm a one trick pony. I have a much larger and much more realistic project in the pipelines.

Jeez Louis, you think I'm a one trick pony. I have a much larger and much more realistic project in the pipelines.
I am so glad to have misread "pipelines" as "nipples".

Hey, that's sort of my name!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back