Media Qox Sports presents: The Interview, an expose on the leagues most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Is surpsrised really the correct adjective here?
It actually is. Poor dear is too worried about being seen as a good, well-liked captain though. Which is a complete paradox.

This is honestly some of the weirdest s**t I've seen in the SFA; a post-spamming rookie acting as a bodyguard for 3+ season vet. Plus said vet's captain acting as match-thread guardian under assumption that is what said vet wants.
That's the whole premise of the article.

The puppet master is running the league behind closed doors, yet fails to front the angry mobs in the public eye.

Good work U2tigers, you just tagged in a bloke that doesn't know how to multi, watch this thread go from 125 posts to 300 in a day.
:think: Some of us have so many ideas & thoughts ....whilst others (cough cough) are bereft of thoughts

Well done moron, 3 putrid posts that could've just been one s**t one.
Oh did i upset the little HBF .....awe diddums

200.gif

Thank you Wayne, for giving examples to the people on why the Dragons are so s**t.
Cmon, don’t be so precious ... you have to understand that you don’t get a free reign to attack others , without a response

You’ve just taken the antagonism of getting your pants pulled down in last weeks thread .... and decided to trying and score some bonus points .... well uh uh not going to happen

Cmon, don’t be so precious ... you have to understand that you don’t get a free reign to attack others , without a response

You’ve just taken the antagonism of getting your pants pulled down in last weeks thread .... and decided to trying and score some bonus points .... well uh uh not going to happen
Oh, you were attacking me? Sorry, I didn't realise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you actually read the OP?
Yes I did .....it seems to me, you're complaining about the very things you criticize the Dragons for being?

THB: I haven't had many dealings with xenxen, and just found out he's actually a she! But I'm thankful I haven't had to deal with her as a teammate, because from what I've seen, it would be putrid and sickening. The whole love in that the Dragons are spewing onto everyone this year is an eye sore for anyone that happens to stumble across it. First she has got all the Dragons holding hands and singing happy birthday, then, has a sook in match threads about opposition members going "too hard" at the rookies and making the game less enjoyable. Now, from where I see it, sitting in a circle and singing kumbayah is what makes the league less enjoyable, not hearty banter. She tries to manipulate posters into doing what she wants (as is evident by the demise of the Dragons) and then as soon as someone has a crack at her, plays the victim and cries.

Ok, so we're not singing Kumbayah .....we're engaging, you're crying victim ......where's your witty banter, please we want to engage on a witty level .....but you set the tone of the thread via your OP

Yes I did .....it seems to me, you're complaining about the very things you criticize the Dragons for being?
Ok, so we're not singing Kumbayah .....we're engaging, you're crying victim ......where's your witty banter, please we want to engage on a witty level .....but you set the tone of the thread via your OP
Hahahaha, you've completely missed the point son, come back to me when you can read :thumbsu:

xenxen, glad to see your active around the league again, just wondering if you had a chance to read the OP of this thread and if you had any questions/comments about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back