Media Ethel The Frog Presents: The Other Piranha Brother Gets Life

Remove this Banner Ad

1707212861908.png

Good evening. On 'Ethel the Frog' tonight we look at violence. The violence of Bay 13 Moderation. This week a reign of terror will take a few days break when the last of the notorious Piranha brothers, Dinsdale, after one of the most extraordinary trials in BigFooty legal history, is sentenced to Life Membership of the Coney Island Warriors for crimes of violence.

zackah and Dinsdale Piranha were born, on probation, in a small house in 44 Peninsula Drive, Docklands, the eldest sons in a family of sixteen. Their father Starburns_, a scrap metal dealer and TV quizmaster, was well known to the Bay, and a devout Pokemonian. He ended up marrying Wosh, an up-and-coming West Coast boxer. zackah was modified in March 2020 and Dinsdale two weeks later; and again a week after that.

1707213145074.png

At the age of fifteen zackah and Dinsdale started attending the David Schwchz Primary School in Bayside. When the Piranhas left school they were called up but were found by an Army Board to be too unstable even for National Service. Denied the opportunity to use their talents in the service of their country, they went to the Bay and began to operate what they called 'The Operation'... They would select a victim and then threaten to banzhammer them if they paid the so-called protection money. Four months later they started another operation which the called 'The Other Operation'. In this racket they selected another victim and threatened not to banzhammer them if they didn't pay them. One month later they hit upon 'The Other Other Operation'. In this the victim was threatened that if he didn't pay them, they would banzhammer them. This for the Piranha brothers was the turning point.

zackah and Dinsdale Piranha now formed a gang, which they called 'The Gang' and used terror to take over other boards. When they tried to take over the SRP board they were for the only time in their lives, slit up a treat. As their empire spread however, we at the Coney Island Warriors were keeping tabs on their every move by reading the colour supplements, until such time as they joined us. The elder zackah joined first, and then Dinsdale whose tardiness in joining the Warriors was due to his fear of Australian megafauna, given that he as convinced that he was being watched by a giant echidna whom he referred to as 'Spiny Frankie'.

932d3852-8f17-47cb-9f96-398c89f71ebc_text.gif

And so through violence and sarcasm, after 149 games where he has been nailing people's heads to the floor (at first), Dinsdale this week becomes the fifteenth Life Member of the Coney Island Warriors thanks to playing his 150th game for the club. Here he is by the numbers:

Games: 149*
Hitouts: 22
Kicks: 1092
Handballs: 993
Disposals: 2085
Marks: 459
Tackles: 194
Frees For: 87
Frees Against: 111
Goals: 130
Behinds: 79
Dream Team Points: 8050
Frankston Rover Medal Votes: 128 (14th all time)

1 x All-SFA (reigning Centre Half Back)
1 x Coney Island Leading Goalkicker

Debut: Coney Island Warriors - Season 28, Round 1
Highest HitOuts: 12 - Season 31, Round 14 - Fighting Furies vs. (Coney Island Warriors)
Highest Kicks: 17 - Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs. (Coney Island Warriors)
Highest Marks: 12 - x2 occasions
Highest Handballs: 21 - Season 30, Round 04 - (Coney Island Warriors) vs. Baghdad Bombers
Highest Tackles: 8 - Season 35, Round 16 - Gold City Royals vs. (Coney Island Warriors)
Highest Disposals: 34 - Season 30, Round 12 - East Side Hawks vs. (Coney Island Warriors)
20+ Disposals: x29 occasions
Highest DreamTeam Points: 111 - Season 29, Round 17 - Fighting Furies vs. (Coney Island Warriors)
100+ DreamTeam Points: x7 occasions
Highest Goals: 5 - x4 occasions
5+ Goals: x4 occasions

Ever the clubman, brewer, time keeper, pie thrower, celebrated self help author - Dinsdale is another heart and soul Wazza who epitomises what we're all about. Mazel tov brother, long may you continue stitching people's legs together!​

Genuine confusion brother Bob.

Between the Frankston Rover MEDAL and the Frankston Rover AWARD.

I'm better now.

Post Something GIF
Completely understand mate, it happens to the best of you.

Thank you cousin Tonga Bob for that heartfelt message.

I would like to thank my 2 fathers and 7 mothers for the opportunities presented to me. Both in a fantasy world of SFA where things may not be as they seem, and on the real world where zackah And I can hand out bans at will.

I'll be a Warrior beyond our first premiership.

Congratulations Dinsdale on a fine 149 games of pie flinging sim sufferance, welcome to the club brother. :thumbsu:

I'd say take a well earned day off on Sunday (Friday 3? I've never quite understood the system if I'm honest, and please don't correct me) but that would kinda defeat the purpose of this thread wouldn't it.

itNAcPp.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you cousin Tonga Bob for that heartfelt message.

I would like to thank my 2 fathers and 7 mothers for the opportunities presented to me. Both in a fantasy world of SFA where things may not be as they seem, and on the real world where zackah And I can hand out bans at will.

I'll be a Warrior beyond our first premiership.
Welcome to the club, mate. :thumbsu:🍾🥂

New members serve the drinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back