Question on Marvel ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Arc1

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry if this is a dumb question - I haven't been to the footy for a long time and was thinking about heading to Marvel today:

- Can you get walk-up tickets there? Any risk of a sellout?

- It looks like $90 for two tickets via website... is that right? Seems like the footy is getting pretty pricey!

- Any sense of where is good to sit if I buy allocated seats?

Thanks for any guidance

Sorry if this is a dumb question - I haven't been to the footy for a long time and was thinking about heading to Marvel today:

- Can you get walk-up tickets there? Any risk of a sellout?

- It looks like $90 for two tickets via website... is that right? Seems like the footy is getting pretty pricey!

- Any sense of where is good to sit if I buy allocated seats?

Thanks for any guidance
Level 3 is pretty crap if you are high up the back so if you can get a ticket now I would recommend doing so. Level 2 is the best but they sting you $$.

Pretty sure there is a ticketing booth there near the main Bourke St entry. It won't be a sell out but is Bonts 200th so should be a decent crowd.

Level 3 is pretty crap if you are high up the back so if you can get a ticket now I would recommend doing so. Level 2 is the best but they sting you $$.

Pretty sure there is a ticketing booth there near the main Bourke St entry. It won't be a sell out but is Bonts 200th so should be a decent crowd.

Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back