Preview Round 20, 2023 : Hawthorn v Saints, Marvel Stadium 1:10pm 30th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why did we trade him in

Are Kosi, Morrison and Stephens contracted for next season, if not there gonski
Stephens would have to be contracted for next year. Unfortunately, it takes more than 1 year to purge the Geelol filth out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

goddamit. beat me. :laughing:

but yes.. i wanna see Ryan! time of the season to be seeing what else we got.. seems we won't be moving anywhere on the ladder.
The way our forward line is travelling a couple of marks inside 50 and two goals would likely guarantee his spot for next week.

Strangely I still would want to see Greene in to see if he can still find space and the ball alongside two genuine talls rather than having to play at one himself.

But it would have to be for Breust's spot rather than Brocky / CMac etc and obviously that won't happen.

Ryan has upside but anyone who has watched any VFL - you are going to be mightily disappointed with his efforts off the ball. Pressure rating would be negative - both at the Bulllants AND Box Hill
Unfortunately this area has been a weakness for us for a while. As long as he can contribute for us offensively he will be doing his bit.

Ryan has upside but anyone who has watched any VFL - you are going to be mightily disappointed with his efforts off the ball. Pressure rating would be negative - both at the Bulllants AND Box Hill
Best pressure is scoreboard pressure. Ryan to kick 6.....

Me too. Green we have seen but Ryan not. At this stage of the season with only few games left it is better to give the kid a chance so we could see how he goes in the big stage.
Rarely does a debut comes direct, think it will be next week. this week in Emergencies to show he is valued and for Ryan to back up the coach with a blinder.

Greene was injured when he got subbed, so natural he gets his chance back. Has scored few goals in his return. Sam is fair to his players and know many are all playing for their career.

Won't be fussed either way. I like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back