Game Day Round 18, 2023 : North v Hawthorn, 1:10pm, Marvel stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Frost has been good. Liked his game.

Just one too many handballs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Especially too many bad handballs under no pressure. We put ourselves under pressure and force more bad handballs. Not sure why we run to receive 2m from the guy with the ball when the space is outside.

Tried to be Harlem Globetrotters last 6 minute's.

Happy for the siren.

Worps absolutely dominant. Sign him up already.

CMAC is so close to breaking games open when he slows down before delivering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our skill level- basic handballs in front of players not behind, short kicks to space instead of on top of heads, basic overhead marks missed from our talls is very frustrating to watch.

I haven’t been to training for a few weeks but it looks like we must have put the footballs away.

Norf going full Weagles with so many walking wounded atm

Whilst Reeves can't take a mark, I was very happy to see how angry he was about him missing the mark. He knows and he is frustrated. Its not making up for the clunks he has missed but it shows how hard he is on himself and you like to see that.

Wingard frustrates me and Brockman has a bit today also. Both lacking a second and third effort when needed. Wingard late in the quarter walked as his opponent ran off in a linking chain through the middle of the ground.

I know we’ve thrown around the magnets a little for this game but geez it’s been a frustrating game to watch. We should easily be 10 goals up here especially with Wardlaw + Zuhaar off injured and also Shiels playing sore.

Need to finish if strong here but more importantly playing a decent brand of footy.

Can't believe people slagging off the rucks after another dominant clearance performance.

You campaigners realise they are a part of the midfield right?
IKR? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back