Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the '18 one I think, however they might have spare scarves at the superstore left over.

Good shout, GH213 you will receive all of next year's entitlements, but just the digital side of things for 2017. Although could be worth giving the Superstore a call directly and seeing if they have any left overs.

Are Bingle & NIB owned by the same people?
Their logo is very simular for it not to be a coincidence

No

Bingle is owned by suncorp

Nib grew out of newcastle where it originally was a health insurance co for bhp steelworkers

Absolutely bang on wacko , that's the one I want , superstore ain't got none , sold out v lions game , AFL shop none, rebel none , don't think they'll re stock until off season , that's how new era roll

I never even saw it at the store!! Shattered I thought it was a new release that hadn't come out yet :(

Edit: that's better news! Awesome.

Bit of feedback; the last two times I've entered a GA gate, most recently being last weekend, I've got to the gate and had to stand and wait while 2-4 people try and fail to enter the ground.

The lady at the turnstile directs them all to visit the Richmond outlet outside to exchange their letter/card/whatever for an entry ticket. They are confused and leave frustrated as they've just stood in a queue for 10+ minutes.

It seems like communication needs to be improved for those people who need to pick up an entry ticket from an email or some other means.

Just wondering if anyone thinks memberships patches are any good?
Thinking that you get a patch with the number of years you've been a member so that you can sew/iron them onto your scarf, jacket etc?
I've done a really quick mock-up. Maybe the member level could be included around the edge or something. RFC_Official
Tigers Patch.jpg

Thinking that you get a patch with the number of years you've been a member so that you can sew/iron them onto your scarf, jacket etc?
I've done a really quick mock-up. Maybe the member level could be included around the edge or something. RFC_Official
View attachment 409411
You'd probably limit it to 5 year intervals?

Hawks have it on their member scarfs as a large square patch with a large number displayed.

View attachment 409411

Fwiw we used to have something like this on our members caps, but there were complaints.

Newer members complained they were being shown up publicly as lesser members

Hey RFCO, probably not the person to ask but why can't I see home Guernsey's for adults or kids on the superstore website?

Fwiw we used to have something like this on our members caps, but there were complaints.

Newer members complained they were being shown up publicly as lesser members

Oh :(
It's a shame they couldn't see it as a positive affirmation that they are a member of the greatest club on Earth, number of years is never a negative thing as long as it's more than 0.
I'll return to normal programming then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stig am I right in saying that benny stated that we will most likely earn around 60 million for this year in his open mike? If so that's a great result. Can anyone remember what it was last year?

stig am I right in saying that benny stated that we will most likely earn around 60 million for this year in his open mike? If so that's a great result. Can anyone remember what it was last year?

$47.5m

BUT.... Our Allied Leisure thing had barely started. I dont know how this will effect reporting for rfc in 2017 (if its revenues are included in ours, or just a profit contribution)

I cant think how it would not, unless we have massively got 13m more in revenue somehow.

thats my thinking, but its only an assumption right now

Hi RFC_Official What's the best way to voice my displeasure at the change in the Premiership Circle membership type? I like the seats we have and don't want to move, nor do I want it to be a lottery every week to get the seat I currently have, especially since there is no compensation or drop in price when the apparent value of the service has dropped.

The membership package as a whole is perfect at the moment. If the club wants to try to fill the area with more people maybe try a different option (opt in to your seat instead of opt out, have some bays with set seats and others without, add value to the membership type if you are taking away a set seat). Surely there is a better way to do it than just making it a seat lottery every home game.

I understand that you do the same with the 3121 package but 3121 also has has access to three private rooms which has a far better view than the Dean Jones public bar. Essentially, the Premiership Circle is being made into '3121-lite'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back