Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi RFC_Official .....
What is your opinion on the Dustin martin Raging Bull memorobilia piece?
Is it likely to increase or decrease in value form the Superstore at the end of this year ;) ;)

I love it, and you could easily make a case there could be an updated 'back-to-back' Jack Dyer medallist version this year. Time will tell.

Starting from next week, there will be a form online to fill out at richmondfc.com.au/kicktowin and the 'kicker' will be selected from that each home game. This week's will be selected from Inner Sanctum.

Why dont you ever make it a bigger bin so there is a chance of a winner? The bin is so small! You're letting the fans down :(

RFC_Official

1) when do we hear back from the afl re: the womens team?

2) club has mentioned plans for the expansion of the Swinburne Centre will be announced some time "soon". Any idea when this is likely to be?

3) we are one of only four clubs that doesnt list the revenue from memberships in our annual report. Will this change in 2017, as the issue of how much our memmlbership sales generates is just as big a concern as the number sold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here is the answer...
Unfortunately we won't have the long sleeve guernsey in any sizes this year except for infant or youth. We are working with Puma to get the long sleeve guernsey in the Tigerland Superstore for the 2018 season. Sorry Pounce
All good. Thanks for finding out the answer. :thumbsu:

Will buy a short sleeve guernsey soon then.

I have a suggestion.
If we are playing at the Swinburne Centre (PRO) as a curtain raiser for the AFL, and if it's a televised/streamed match it should be shown on the big screens at the 'G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFC_Official

1) when do we hear back from the afl re: the womens team?

2) club has mentioned plans for the expansion of the Swinburne Centre will be announced some time "soon". Any idea when this is likely to be?

3) we are one of only four clubs that doesnt list the revenue from memberships in our annual report. Will this change in 2017, as the issue of how much our memmlbership sales generates is just as big a concern as the number sold

I haven't overlooked these. The first one will be later in July, the 2nd and 3rd I've passed on for some further clarification and will let you know what comes back. The old 'when I know, you'll know' line. Thanks.

I haven't overlooked these. The first one will be later in July, the 2nd and 3rd I've passed on for some further clarification and will let you know what comes back. The old 'when I know, you'll know' line. Thanks.

Actually you have old info on (1)

Kate said on SEN yesterday that the afl has bumped the response time till august.

As always, thanks mate :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back