Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on good authority that luke hodge's soft spot for the tigers is still there. After a few too many sherberts and some harassment about going to the tigers now he's gonna retire I've been told he blurted that helping the tigers find that elusive success would be a dream come true. Don't forget inside every grown up man is still a part of that little boy who went to bed dreaming about playing in a winning granny for their boyhood team. I think it's well worth approaching the bloke about some sort of role down punt rd for the future.

RFC_Official they took pictures of us and our player sponsors at the dinner on Tuesday.
Do you know if/when they will be uploaded to the Facebook page or how we can get a hold of them?

Would be Insta-worthy

I have it on good authority that luke hodge's soft spot for the tigers is still there. After a few too many sherberts and some harassment about going to the tigers now he's gonna retire I've been told he blurted that helping the tigers find that elusive success would be a dream come true. Don't forget inside every grown up man is still a part of that little boy who went to bed dreaming about playing in a winning granny for their boyhood team. I think it's well worth approaching the bloke about some sort of role down punt rd for the future.
Isn't he looking at going for a more permanent role in the media? Rather than coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC_Official I have some questions regarding the open training scheduled for on the Gold Coast game. Will there be some form of the superstore there? What would be the approximate finish time? And lastly, will players be signing autographs before/after? Thanks! :blush:

Went to register for seats with my MCC tiger membership. Two seats left that aren't together, surely there's more than 1 bay that can be allocated? Not that it will matter this week but if we are playing someone else I'd be pretty annoyed

Thanks for the feedback Richo is God, is this something you want me to follow up for this weekend? I can get someone to give you a call and try and fix if you want.

RFC_Official I have some questions regarding the open training scheduled for on the Gold Coast game. Will there be some form of the superstore there? What would be the approximate finish time? And lastly, will players be signing autographs before/after? Thanks! :blush:

Hi Ruby_Belle, I doubt the Superstore will be open on the Friday, but will have a presence at the game on Saturday night. The players will sign autographs at the end of the session which usually runs for 30-45 minutes. Hopefully see you up there.

I registered for my seats weeks ago with the MCC Tiger membership. Do we need a ticket to gain match day entry? I can't find anything in my email or any sort of receipt or record of my seat

Hey mate, are you able to contact our membership department on 1300 742 466 to go through this with them? You can follow the steps on this page - http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/game-day-hub - but without any trace of an email, it might be difficult. Let me know how you go scarecrow2k1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back