Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

We are sold out of mens tees in XL and mens caps.
Come on guys. Sort that out and put them on back order. Dont mind waiting.
I want to order some but also want the club to get the coin for them.
Only place you can buy them is the herald sun site. Dont want to give them the money, but dont want to miss out.
Let us know whether to wait or not?

I missed Grimes' Francis Bourke award speech last night, is this going to be uploaded onto the website? Apparently it was a ripper.
Edit: it's up! Best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What sort of scarf/cap options will be available with membership packages this year? I only want a premiers cap/scarf so will I have to buy this separate from the club when they come out?

RFC_Official hey mate, can we do instalment payments for some of the expensive memorabilia ?

And second, did the letters from my students reach the club?

Legend ! Gotiges

Also would like to know about potential instalment plans.

Also would like to know about potential instalment plans.

Not sure if you got an answer but the people we bought march off at the JDM have a website that offer Afterpay, which is made up of 4 x interest free payments.

https://www.officialmemorabilia.com.au

They also have a lot of the exact same stuff that RFC & AFL are selling and if you use the code "loyalty" you get 20%. Downside is I think RFC don't get 100% of the sale maybe?

Not sure if you got an answer but the people we bought march off at the JDM have a website that offer Afterpay, which is made up of 4 x interest free payments.

They also have a lot of the exact same stuff that RFC & AFL are selling and if you use the code "loyalty" you get 20%. Downside is I think RFC don't get 100% of the sale maybe?

There's one piece that I want that I've only seen on the Richmond website.

i've just tried the "loyalty" discount code but couldn't get it to work. is it working for you? has anyone else been able to use it? cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DSCF7013-1__1630792799.jpg

These are still in high demand.

Get it done, RFC :D

Im guessing there will be a phase two for the premiership merch?

There will be more merchandise coming out soon. I'd say the middle of next week. I've also been told - as I've asked a fair bit lately - for all Superstore enquiries, can we please head to the phone line on 1300 742 466 to make sure you can get your questions answered. Thanks.

Hey RFC_Official, wondering if you're across the player Guernsey auction.

Jumpers are scheduled to finish tonight, tomorrow and the next day. I've been logging on and keeping track since the game, planning to bid towards the end.

I log on now and all of a sudden two jumpers are left. I had my eye on some including Castagna, Caddy, Vlaustin, Broad, Astbury, with all not meant to elapse tonight.

Hoping they haven't closed early, as I was going to bid.

Hey RFC_Official, wondering if you're across the player Guernsey auction.

Jumpers are scheduled to finish tonight, tomorrow and the next day. I've been logging on and keeping track since the game, planning to bid towards the end.

I log on now and all of a sudden two jumpers are left. I had my eye on some including Castagna, Caddy, Vlaustin, Broad, Astbury, with all not meant to elapse tonight.

Hoping they haven't closed early, as I was going to bid.
I got an email that they had to pull some jumpers as some players didn’t swap at half time so only wore the one jumper and obviously keeping that one for themselves.

Hi RFC_Official.
How's Dan Rioli going and is there somewhere we can keep an eye on his progress?
Thank you.
(PS: Was thinking of emailing the club, but if everybody was doing that ...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back