'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Changa10

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Has anyone driven from Hobart to Launceston on match day - any ideas of what traffic to expect?

Going to spend a few days in Tassie coincidentally when the Hawks and Blues are playing

Working out whether to drive to Launceston on game day or the day before

Changa10
Sorry MightyHawks I missed this tag.

As long as you allow plenty of time the drive isn’t too bad. There are some road works on the midlands highway at the moment, so that slows you down a bit, but there are plenty of overtaking areas along the way. Allow yourself a good 2 and a half hours (if you don’t plan to stop anywhere).

For a 1.10 start, I usually leave home at 9am or so, but usually stop at Ross or Campbell Town for a coffee break.

I find the drive back worse, as all traffic departs at the same time.

I’m heading up that way for work on April 1st, so will try and remember to give you an update.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2DMB

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Adelaide based Hawks,

I'm heading to the round one game v the crows with 3 mates from around the globe. It seems there aren't any tickets available? Are there normally tickets available on the day (not fussed if they are standing or whatever)
Or are there alternate options for tickets?

Thanks in advance

COKEandCOLA

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I'm heading to the round one game v the crows with 3 mates from around the globe. It seems there aren't any tickets available? Are there normally tickets available on the day (not fussed if they are standing or whatever)

Thanks in advance
I'm not from Adelaide, but if you're still needing tickets perhaps you could try eBay or Gumtree mate.

savagelunchbox

I'm being followed by a moonshadow.
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Thanks in advance
Get yourself a General Admission ticket. They're still available. This will allow you to stand on the hill.

MightyHawks

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Sorry MightyHawks I missed this tag.

As long as you allow plenty of time the drive isn’t too bad. There are some road works on the midlands highway at the moment, so that slows you down a bit, but there are plenty of overtaking areas along the way. Allow yourself a good 2 and a half hours (if you don’t plan to stop anywhere).

For a 1.10 start, I usually leave home at 9am or so, but usually stop at Ross or Campbell Town for a coffee break.

I find the drive back worse, as all traffic departs at the same time.

I’m heading up that way for work on April 1st, so will try and remember to give you an update.
Thanks mate, it's a 3:20 match, we'll probably leave Hobart 9/9:30 so have plenty of time I think

Hodginator

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So I've just recently become a Telstra customer and seem to have set up the free AFL Live subscription on my iPhone, but does that also apply to my laptop if I log in there with the same Telstra details? Or do I have to pay to use it on the laptop? Don't have Foxtel, so just trying to work out the best way to watch the upcoming game against the crows. Thanks.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
So I've just recently become a Telstra customer and seem to have set up the free AFL Live subscription on my iPhone, but does that also apply to my laptop if I log in there with the same Telstra details? Or do I have to pay to use it on the laptop? Don't have Foxtel, so just trying to work out the best way to watch the upcoming game against the crows. Thanks.
Fairly sure Telstra only have rights to view it on mobile devices... have faced this problem in the past!

Brant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I’ve used phone & iPad. Haven’t tried laptop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom