Preview R:8 - Swans v Giants - 1:45pm SCG - Saturday 4 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 out of 10 presser from Horse, downplaying our stuff (e.g. Wicksy matter, Isaac’s form etc) while praising the hell out of the Giants.
Forgot that Parker has won 5 Brett Kirks, another reason he plays!
He also pointed out our 6 day turnaround … Giants have a big advantage in this respect and it may just be the factor that gets them over the line?

Sometimes he just talks absolute rubbish too
wants to give Campbell more game time?

Then sub earlier than 8 minutes to go or whatever you keep doing John

Sometimes he just talks absolute rubbish too
wants to give Campbell more game time?

Then sub earlier than 8 minutes to go or whatever you keep doing John
I feel like that comment by Horse was taken out of context a bit. He was asked about how Campbell had been sub twice and hadn't had much game time the last few weeks, so I took Horse's answer that he wanted to give Campbell more game time to mean that he was considering the best options to allow that. While he didn't directly say it, I would assume that included possibly playing him in the VFL.

Didn't really know where to say this as it pertains to two players, so **** it, just doing it here.

The McCartin/Melican partnership that is blossoming, if still finding its feet, this year is a massive testament to both of them and the things they've had to overcome (McCartin his concussion issues, Melican his hamstrings made of jelly), but also a massive testament to Horse & co.

Worth remembering that it was the back end of 2020 when the club started touting those two forming a partnership as key defenders. A fair old journey later and it's coming to fruition, so credit to Horse & co for having that vision and seeing that they could work and also persevering with it.

I feel like that comment by Horse was taken out of context a bit. He was asked about how Campbell had been sub twice and hadn't had much game time the last few weeks, so I took Horse's answer that he wanted to give Campbell more game time to mean that he was considering the best options to allow that. While he didn't directly say it, I would assume that included possibly playing him in the VFL.

I guess, still find his use of sub infuriating at times

Still shouldn't play after all that time off. GWS forwards will murder us. Shouldn't play him & Parker both coming off injury in a critical game like this.
I wouldn't mind if both played Ressies but if anyone plays seniors it should only be Parker. Ramps needs at least a week, if not two, in Ressies.

Didn't really know where to say this as it pertains to two players, so **** it, just doing it here.

The McCartin/Melican partnership that is blossoming, if still finding its feet, this year is a massive testament to both of them and the things they've had to overcome (McCartin his concussion issues, Melican his hamstrings made of jelly), but also a massive testament to Horse & co.

Worth remembering that it was the back end of 2020 when the club started touting those two forming a partnership as key defenders. A fair old journey later and it's coming to fruition, so credit to Horse & co for having that vision and seeing that they could work and also persevering with it.
Yes. But.

I mean it has only eventuated because paddy broke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby is sure to be a key factor. He always lifts for games v us. Expect Ollie gets the job.
I'd hope Fox gets first crack, but if taking marks is difficult in the conditions, Ollie might do ok at ground level.

Edit: Depends if Giants keep the 3 talls in, they might omit Cadman, which frees Fox up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back