Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve learnt a thing or two, that narcissism is driven by insecurity which I’m putting the pieces together and it sounds like a couple of people I have come across.

Not every person who is insecure is a narcissist no not at all but it’s the people who flex their insecurities when it’s not needed to make others feel less.

Also don’t get me started on gaslighting, I had this guy say “it’s all in my head” “you’re not all there in the head” when I called him out on his behaviour. Gaslighting at its finest ladies and gents.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How about "oh you only imagined I said that" :)

If you want to past the time and watch something creepy, nexpo hits the spot. Great video production as well

"To envelop yourself into"

lol

It was good tho.

Ever seen this:

Its starts slowly and is a bit long but worth it once it gets going. Its a little bit like a monster movie cos there is definitely a monster coming.

Does anybody know how many metres the arcs are on local footy grounds?

Had my first post knee reco kick today, and while I would love to think I was hitting 50m, I have a feeling they might be a bit shorter?

Does anybody know how many metres the arcs are on local footy grounds?

Had my first post knee reco kick today, and while I would love to think I was hitting 50m, I have a feeling they might be a bit shorter?

If you want a really short arc A.H Capp has an extremely short arc it’s like 40m.

I guess it’s because it’s a women’s field but I literally take the set shots from edge of the centre square lol

They're as stupid as they are self absorbed. Really, "sovereign citizens" is a group of people who put their own self entitlement above all else and try to justify it by asserting it has a basis in law. Only they're not smart enough to realise their interpretation of laws is flawed, because they have no training and/or they're of low intelligence. These are ignorant, selfish people.

They're as stupid as they are self absorbed. Really, "sovereign citizens" is a group of people who put their own self entitlement above all else and try to justify it by asserting it has a basis in law. Only they're not smart enough to realise their interpretation of laws is flawed, because they have no training and/or they're of low intelligence. These are ignorant, selfish people.

Yep. Idiots.

Libertarianism is identity politics for white people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are like 80s punks without the charisma. fwiw even johnny lyndon does butter commercials these days.

Go around to one of their houses and punch them in the face and steel their belongings to see how quickly they report it to police and seek the protection of the said states laws.

Yep. Idiots.

Libertarianism is identity politics for white people.
Are we talking European or the new American Libertarianism? There’s a massive difference.

also didn’t realise there was a link between Libertarian movement and the sovereign citizens?
I always thought they were like the flat earthers, an internet joke that some people took literally.

Last edited:
Are we talking European or the new American Libertarianism? There’s a massive difference.

also didn’t realise there was a link between Libertarian movement and the sovereign citizens?
I always thought they were like the flat earthers, an internet joke that some people took literally.
i think the term "fools" pretty much broadly covers them.

somehow i dont think these clowns are french
The movement was born out of the French Revolution to stop divine rule by kings or churches.
And like most great ideas Americanism got involved and decided to use it for oppression, rather then freedom for the individual.

I guess that’s the point isn’t it, by bunching all these groups together under one label you can call ‘fools’ is a little bit short sighted.

The French who hold liberty and freedom as a principle, above all else, ain’t fools.

Hmmm, the French are definitely not libertarian and are massive statists

Yep, even the Revolution resulted in unbridled totalitarian-like state power, which was quickly followed by the Emperor Napoleon. The French never quite lived up to the ideals of equality, fraternity and liberty.

??
The two ain’t mutually exclusive topics, unless your talking the American libertarians, who I believe at one stage argued it was ok to have slaves.. there’s some mental gymnastics there.

and the original idea had nothing to do rejecting collective power. Although they might have an issue with second or third generation bureaucrats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back