Rd 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1476/13+C (14)

Poor performances from M Johnson, Chapman and Adcock. Rest all pretty strong.

Also have Spurr on the bench. I was never going to play him so I'm not too fussed. At least he's playing and should retain his spot now. More bench cover for me.

Remaining Players:
Cox
Naitanui
Hurn
Goodes
JP Kennedy
Dangerfield
Sam Shaw
Lake
Dickson

1275/13. With a donut and Chappy, Adcock, M. Johnson, Dal Santo, Boomer and Sidebottom all doing s**t. Worst thing is Spurr is sitting on the bench with a 100. Redden sitting on the bench on 95 while Giles is out and I didn't set an emergency in the ruck.

Actually amazed that I'm doing aswell as I am with the s**t most of team has thrown up. Why can't they all do well at the same time for once, they seem to all do poorly at the same time but never the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1425/13+c

Carrazzo, Petrie, Heppell, Redden, Deledio, Ablett (c), Zorko, Watson = :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sidebottom + Rockliff = :thumbsdown:

Broughton, Chapman, Cloke = :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::(:mad::thumbsdown:

Projected is a little under 2200. Will be happy with that, and will get a league win so should be a decent round all things considered, with the exception of Petrie's injury

No Broughton for me either, I traded in Dempsey :oops:
That trade is soooo Round 2 :p

A few fails this round but none more so than Judd. He finally finds form and then goes and does something silly. If he gets 4+ I'll have to blow a crucial trade :mad:

1397/15
Shaw, Dangerfield, Rioli, Boyd, Lake, Priddis, Naitanui and Mumford to come.

Ross Lyon you are a f**kwit! Don't know how you think playing Broughton in the forward line then subbing him is doing good for your team. Drummond terrible, you were supposed to be my wildcard, given me donuts. Can't blame Smedts too much I suppose. Franklin>Beams trade worked well, seeing as my sub for Buddy was Aaron Hall. Will fall back out of the top 10k after trying so hard to get back in there, this game is shithouse sometimes.

1671/15+C

Some great scores (JRoo, Beams, Pendles, Ablett, Shaw & Deledio), mixed with some rubbish (Cloke, Johnson, Dal Santo).

If Tippett doesn't play, I'll get the Smedts 28 too.

Suckling, Birchall, Hale, Lake, Priddis, Jacobs & Tippett left.

Could be some huge scores around this week.

WTF dal santo. did anyone see the game?
Boy, that bloke is gonna cost me a trade FFS
Been burnt every year Ive had him, got him again then BAM ****s me over again. Stupid ****ing me:oops:

Looks like Im off to the supercoach regrets thread:p

1546/15+C with Priddis, Cox, Lake, Boyd, Adams, Dangerfield and Shaw to come.

:thumbsu: McEvoy, Carrots, Zorko, Enright and Pendles
:thumbsdown: Broughton, Fisher and Cloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back