Game Day Rd 23 - Saints in Hobart - What Could Go Wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad way to celebrate Mundy's milestone. But milestone games don't seem to be our thing lately...
we’re literally a week removed from a win in Mundy equaling the record, little over the top

Continue watching this putridly abysmal final showing for the season, or trim my hedge with my newly-bought hedge trimmer? Never has a decision been easier to make!

Two goals versus 7 while kicking with a howling gale. Beyond disgraceful with the season on the line.

I don't care what players are missing, the pressure and tackling of this side has been hopeless all season. The coaching group needs a good hard look at themselves.

Is our tackling a product of gameplan? Honestly I think of all the things we need our number one should be a pressure forward - our lack of forward pressure is so disappointing. Teams go coast to coast because of zero pressure coming out of defence. Not sure if Henry can add that to his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this effort leaves a sour taste in the mouth. To be fair the team we have on the park leaves a lot to be desired and it seems like half the side is playing injured.

Pearce can’t jump, Tabs can’t seem to run and the young players look gassed. Darcy and Switta being injured basically sealed it.

What is disappointing though is the lack of trying something new. Take the game on or do something- ANYTHING. JL, after out-coaching Simmo last week doesn’t seem to have any answers here.

Well that was demoralising. My couch was turned into a boxing bag more than a few times that qtr. We're just not good enough to make it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back