Not open for further replies.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
I can easily see us losing this one unfortunately.

I believe we're once again playing the youngest team of the round? And if there's one thing young teams are renowned for, it's inconsistency from week to week.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am strangely relaxed about this game. Win or lose I am happy with our year considering the age profile and injuries

To finish up with a solid win will be nice though.
Me too

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle

1629594301958.png

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think the bigger bodies in the contest for saints will make it hard for us today. No King helps us, but you win games in the midfield. Saints by 4 points.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Surely we are paying $1.01 to kick more behinds today. We struggled under the roof at marvel to kick straight. Let alone in windy Hobart.

Probably kick 6.17 or something like that.

Technically the carrot for finals is still there even if i believe essendon will win.

It will be nice to see how we handle the pressure mentally today. If we go out with a strong performance and win would be another stepping stone for this group. Then can throw it back to essendon

Joose

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If Cerra is gone makes sense to not play him and risk him injuring himself and decreasing his trade value. But then again we are playing for a finals spot.

He has a corked thigh.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Yep I'm gunna guess that means Cerra is leaving. Don't want to risk an injury lowering his trade value.

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Yep, that is all she wrote in relation to Cerra, we are moving on with what we have for next year. You are either with us or out and fair enough!

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not sure why anyone is bullish about our chances. We've botched every chance to consolidate our position this year and despite some purple goggles, Saints best this year is easily better (they beat/run good sides close when they turn up).

Our only chance, IMO is that the Saints DGAF.
Saints win & they probably move 2 spots up the ladder, is that what their board really want?

Rattens pre game speech “Fire up the tank boys, we’ve got a game to lose!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back