Preview Rd 23 - Sydney vs Richmond: Sat, 4.35 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice preview, had a good laugh.:thumbsu:

The preview on our board has given us an insight into the Tiger's game plan? Yes?

278606_89a1a341647fab933f154dbdcd8b2010.gif

Bit of competition in the Sydney side for a spot in the finals, but I reckon they'll go hard for a half and then put the queue in the rack. Sydney by 40.
Opposite I reckon. Average first quarter with the Swans up by about 2 goals. Again an average second quarter with a scoreline like Ric 35 Syd 63 and then Sydney go bang in the second half while Richmond plan their Mad Monday cocktail recipes with the end result being about Ric 59 Syd 136.

I actually can't believe it's round 23 already.

Feels like only yesterday we had that underwhelming win over the blues, 23 rounds later and it's all gone to s**t.

I wI'll be honest I am completely #eco for this game.. I'm keen for what happens in the off season, I get the feeling it won't be pretty either.

It would be nice for us to show something, but I don't think we will. The players are over this season already and will likely play like it

Sswans by 50

The funny thing is most people thought this season was going to be s**t before it started.

Whereas the last few seasons I felt a hope for maybe winning a final or 2, and even the years before that you would go into any match with that slight hope of an upset because of the way we played that suicide corridor style, even going back to 2008/2009. Probably just me.

This year was just s**t. A wasted year. As Groupie_ said the board needed to have a serious discussion over some MB longies after last years final loss. Very good chance next year could be wasted as well otherwise.

Nice preview, had a good laugh.:thumbsu:

The preview on our board has given us an insight into the Tiger's game plan? Yes?

278606_89a1a341647fab933f154dbdcd8b2010.gif

come to our board to give us s**t on a non banter thread?

you're gunna win, and in a canter. try and be a little classy about it douche

(Log in to remove this ad.)

come to our board to give us s**t on a non banter thread?

you're gunna win, and in a canter. try and be a little classy about it douche

Wasn't trying to give you s**t, just a bit of a laugh.
It doesn't matter about ladder positions or form, game could go either way, you seem to save your best for us.

not really, this year our side isn't champions you'd agree, and we haven't played to win for harry or me
The style becomes funny after numbness through watching a poor game style.

Thanks for slipping in the Roos reference. I'll let you in on a secret, I'm actually a NM supporter and Firrito is my favourite player. Heh heh heh.

Wasn't trying to give you s**t, just a bit of a laugh.
It doesn't matter about ladder positions or form, game could go either way, you seem to save your best for us.

dude, you're 1 we are 13, and we have a horrid record in Sydney

it will be a bloodbath and you know it

The style becomes funny after numbness through watching a poor game style.

Thanks for slipping in the Roos reference. I'll let you in in a secret, I'm actually a NM supporter and Firrito is my favourite player. Heh heh heh.

not that much of a secret, not that we can say you are a troll account of course because that would breach BF rules....

not that much of a secret, not that we can say you are a troll account of course because that would breach BF rules....
I'd laugh. But the sad thing is I think you actually believe it, you've suggested it a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back