Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No matter how many times I watch that move, it’s just mesmeric. My only wish is that there was a camera angle that would let us see Crippa’s face as it unfolds before him.
The fact that he utterly bamboozled 3 Dogs in the space of half a second, then perfectly offloaded to release Kreuzer is amazing. Kid is so gifted and we are incredibly lucky to have him.

The fact that he utterly bamboozled 3 Dogs in the space of half a second, then perfectly offloaded to release Kreuzer is amazing. Kid is so gifted and we are incredibly lucky to have him.

Indeed, and what’s even better is that if you take what I’ve placed in bold above, it could apply to so many players on our rapidly evolving list - Walsh, McKay, SPS etc etc. Exciting times ahead, no doubt.

Indeed, and what’s even better is that if you take what I’ve placed in bold above, it could apply to so many players on our rapidly evolving list - Walsh, McKay, SPS etc etc. Exciting times ahead, no doubt.

http://www.sportinghq.com.au/carlto...3bL8CHh1P7SopTzMqRBphMljvSjtP51-lyrOCKPQFCdeE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Gibbons owes Polson a beer.

Polson applied an impressive shepherd, protecting Gibbons from a Bulldogs player that was about to take him down in a tackle.

It's something that goes unnoticed at times but it was a great team play by Polson that resulted in Gibbons first goal :)

Well done boys :)

My goodness rewatching Sam Walsh.

He actually does now make the horrors of last season worth it. A once in a generation talent this lad, courageous and with an insatiable work rate.

He probably slept with a footy tucked under his arm instead of a teddy bear as young child.

A bona fide locked in future champion of this football club. What he is doing as a teenager, in his first season against much more seasoned and built up opponents, is nothing short of extraordinary.
What’s this ‘future’ s**t?

I think Gibbons owes Polson a beer.

Polson applied an impressive shepherd, protecting Gibbons from a Bulldogs player that was about to take him down in a tackle.

It's something that goes unnoticed at times but it was a great team play by Polson that resulted in Gibbons first goal :)

Well done boys :)

*cough*

a priceless polson shepherd - that's right blues followers a SHEPHERD - to allow gibbons free air and passage through to goal right there..........

Back