Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

wtf is hopkins doing in the gf side? ffs? I will be venting to the editors of the sporting globe on monday when we get soundly beaten by the pies tomorrow! expecting this game to be well and truly over by halftime.........

wtf is hopkins doing in the gf side? ffs? I will be venting to the editors of the sporting globe on monday when we get soundly beaten by the pies tomorrow!

Was there!

df8cfe91f60aeb7e12f1bed7ec0a4de8b449f698

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf is hopkins doing in the gf side? ffs? I will be venting to the editors of the sporting globe on monday when we get soundly beaten by the pies tomorrow! expecting this game to be well and truly over by halftime.........
No way we can ever win a game, not now (70) or 72 or 79 or 81 or 82 or 87 or 95. The list is not good enough. Nicholls is past it. Doull is too slow and balding.
Sakc and rebuild.

One of the first games I ever went to was the day of fog at the Junction Oval. Still the strangest and eeriest sporting thing I ever experienced.

That would have been weird. Well before my time. The weird one I was at was the hearing a big bang coming from up near scoreboard well before the Carlton and Richmond game one Friday night and then realizing the scoreboard is on fire so we all had to go on the ground.

The St.Kilda and Essendon game where all the lights and electrics went out at Waverley probably tops both when people in crowd took goal posts down and set alight... Nuts... Meanwhile Malcolm Blight is talking on tv with a candle in his hand for any lighting.

One of the first games I ever went to was the day of fog at the Junction Oval. Still the strangest and eeriest sporting thing I ever experienced.
think I was there, think I saw you, think I saw laurie serafini, not sure........

Back