Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree on Polson and LOB. 4 and 7 touches in a game we controlled just not good enough.

I'd say Govs output is not good enough either with only 9 touches. For his price and talent, not good enough.

Charlie can come back via the 2s and demand his spot with form and fitness for me. Time to reward consistenct of effort and form, too young a team for favourites.

Gibbons in the middle, perfect. Should have been there from game1.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It's all about confidence baby........

We looked awesome. That first half from SPS was as good a game from a Carlton player I've seen since Judd I reckon. Not going to lie slightly annoyed he didn't get to 40 touches, looked an absolute monty at half time. Really, really need to express that this could be the norm for him from now on, generational talent.

McKay is a freak - looked much more free without the saturation of talls.

Everyone was pretty good really - Cripps was huge but wasn't dominant so it was good to see everyone else step up.

I've given him some whacks this year but credit to our little coach. Simplified everything this week and got all his match ups right. I reckon he learned a bit the past few weeks.

Must capitalise on the momentum and snag some more wins! 2 games out of the 8 ;)

Hearty congratulations to Levi Casboult on a marvellous performance, can't really drop him after he put in a barnstorming performance like that.

Also SPS. Pure Silk.

I’m eating my “Cas” words with fava beans and a nice Chianti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must watch Footy Crucified this week to see how Caro thinks the development of SPS and Harry is tracking now.

Will be backtracking faster than normal one would think.
I haven't watched the replay as of yet, but my immediate reaction after checking our supercoach was, how bloody brilliant is it that Harry and SPS are the 2 highest ranked?!

Right into the face of Caro I tell ya!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came to your Autopsy thread last week questioning Bolton, but he did a great job today, and you guys made the Bulldogs look very poor. Keep up the good work Blues, definitely something for you guys to build on, and shows that there's light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsu:
The team were committed from the first bounce to the last blast of the siren. There is a bright future ahead.

Back