Game Day Rd 5: Pussies v North at the expanded Baked Potato State Government Handout Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai Newcombe at the Hawks (which we could have got) is already a better player despite being a rookie and several years younger.

Dunno how much Hawthorn you've watched this season, but Newcombe has been poor this year.

He only had ten touches with pretty crappy DE% yesterday against the Suns.

Was the the rebuild supposed to be from mid-field out ?!

If so … clubs f**d it again based on this rubbish

Come in peace / not trolling. North boys really need to fire a rocket up Stephens - needs to put his body into the contest. Maybe he plays in the 2s until he proves himself.

He was a coward at Sydney and he is a coward at North. Absolutely pathetic list management to give that soft utensil a 4
Year deal.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
One day maybe. One day.

Precisely why I’ve chosen not to watch this week. It’s not worth all of the fuss when the team doesn’t actually try. Next week is huge! If we lose…boy oh boy are there going to be questions asked about our playing group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephens
Fisher
Corr
Mcdonald
Scott
Tucker
Laz (started sub but I don’t care)

Can all * right off.
Ldu the way he’s going can join them too.

Precisely why I’ve chosen not to watch this week. It’s not worth all of the fuss when the team doesn’t actually try. Next week is huge! If we lose…boy oh boy are there going to be questions asked about our playing group.
What makes you so sure we won’t lose? These guys don’t know how to win. It’s as much psychological as it is physical.

Why do Geelong out number us when they go up the line out of D50 and also when we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back