RDFL 2016 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to leave clubs under a cloud , Sunbury , Romsey , and now Broadford
What's the issue and I'm sure you will fit in well in sleepy hollow Keston although not sure poor old Port Fairy is ready for you or is it cairns this week

Let it go mate, surely u don't have to mention me in every one of your posts. You obviously forgot you told me last year who u were on bigfooty.

Why don't you get on here and tell the real truth, like helmers coached at Romsey for four years for $0 and left after back to back premierships after being offered $200 a game. Any other facts you'd like to add? Like leaving Sunbury kangas after all three sides made the grand final and they won the gf the following year!!!!! Now leaving broadford because I'm moving to lake charm where I have a property I'm building a house at.

Keep potting me I'm used to it, just try and add the truth for a change

image.jpg
Let it go mate, surely u don't have to mention me in every one of your posts. You obviously forgot you told me last year who u were on bigfooty.

Why don't you get on here and tell the real truth, like helmers coached at Romsey for four years for $0 and left after back to back premierships after being offered $200 a game. Any other facts you'd like to add? Like leaving Sunbury kangas after all three sides made the grand final and they won the gf the following year!!!!! Now leaving broadford because I'm moving to lake charm where I have a property I'm building a house at.

Keep potting me I'm used to it, just try and add the truth for a change
From ......David galeano ....
Well said mate as we discussed the other day this person as we know can't help them self also potting myself as you and I both know some people can't handle the truth you keep punching champ and keep your chin up.........
And your right sides we had been at have either had or been left in great shape and continued success ...
The truth is out there ...:)

View attachment 293797
From ......David galeano ....
Well said mate as we discussed the other day this person as we know can't help them self also potting myself as you and I both know some people can't handle the truth you keep punching champ and keep your chin up.........
And your right sides we had been at have either had or been left in great shape and continued success ...
The truth is out there ...:)

love the old pat on your own back there... BaHahaha

Could of just given mongrel a pat there....

love the old pat on your own back there... BaHahaha

Could of just given mongrel a pat there....
Always do champ his a great bloke and coach as I stated numerous times
This is why you need to be thick skinned on this site this is based on the continued bashing hawk down gives to myself and deano with no substance behind the dribble posted
Why are you commenting this was angled at one person ?

Hats of to Diggers, especially all those who have been there for the entire time it's taken to win the holy grail. Spewing I didn't see Thommo out there in either side though, don't know many over that way but the old fella in the #6 was one I wished have been part of it when it happened. :p

Thanks Doona. Appreciate it champ. Shattered to miss it personally, but what a game hey, still recovering after a fair old celebrations. Very proud of the boys and great to see Old chewy get the medal around his neck as Chewy and I have done the bulk of the rucking over the last 10 years.(Throw in a handy Lenny for a year or 2 there). Looks like most of the Diggers boys have committed again for next year, but as we know froffy talk is a bit different to reality.

Always do champ his a great bloke and coach as I stated numerous times
This is why you need to be thick skinned on this site this is based on the continued bashing hawk down gives to myself and deano with no substance behind the dribble posted
Why are you commenting this was angled at one person ?

Haha, Angled at 1 person in full view of everyone else. No real need for the self recognition... Just thought it could of been 'you've' instead of 'we', that's all...

Haha, Angled at 1 person in full view of everyone else. No real need for the self recognition... Just thought it could of been 'you've' instead of 'we', that's all...
Hay Harry 2 are you also hawk down
Don't need no self recognition but idiots posting crap continuously about individuals has got a bit boaring find something else to do champ
Perhaps liked we haven't stop hiding and throw up who you are or have you something to hide ..

Romsey coaching appointment update, in the interests of stopping any further speculation, I'd like to let you all know we have appointed Corey O'Sullivan as our New Seniors Coach for 2017.
That's a bit out of the blue great junior coach but will fit in well and gutsy choice keeping it local congratulations to Corey

Hay Harry 2 are you also hawk down
Don't need no self recognition but idiots posting crap continuously about individuals has got a bit boaring find something else to do champ
Perhaps liked we haven't stop hiding and throw up who you are or have you something to hide ..

Wow, bit touchy there... Take a deep breath Keston... Relax. And yes you got me, I'm hawk down as well ... Haha

You have been told Harry , no need for you to post according to the great man
Wow, bit touchy there... Take a deep breath Keston... Relax. And yes you got me, I'm hawk down as well ... Haha
Ha ha I'm really Keston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8b4a3b5c149ee5e8d44b339af016f155.gif

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Romsey coaching appointment update, in the interests of stopping any further speculation, I'd like to let you all know we have appointed Corey O'Sullivan as our New Seniors Coach for 2017.

That's a bit out of the blue great junior coach but will fit in well and gutsy choice keeping it local congratulations to Corey

Congrats Corey fantastic appointment to keep in toe with the local focus :thumbsu:

It's certainly not out of the blue for those who were up with the "mail"
How can someone like myself have prior knowledge yet sounds like Keston the poor bugger has been blindsided by the appointment?

Congrats Corey fantastic appointment to keep in toe with the local focus :thumbsu:

It's certainly not out of the blue for those who were up with the "mail"
How can someone like myself have prior knowledge yet sounds like Keston the poor bugger has been blindsided by the appointment?

For those of us that do not know Corey or his background, I take it he is internal to the club so if your selling the club going forward why is this a good appointment and what experience does he bring to the role?

For those of us that do not know Corey or his background, I take it he is internal to the club so if your selling the club going forward why is this a good appointment and what experience does he bring to the role?

Very very good appointment. Corey can seriously coach!!!!!!

Good question. Not really any else's business but I would like to know more about the man.

Not sure what you mean by selling the club ?
The people involved around football in Romsey know what they have got. The players know what they have got. The members and supporters , I would think would be very happy. No one left that really needs to buy in .
I wouldn't think that it is not about selling the club, but more about who has the ability to help make them a better club.
For what it's worth I think he comes straight out of a big season in the under 12s...

The people who have made the appointment and those Romsey folk who will support it are the ones who's opinions count right now, we don't need justification surely.

What we need are keen and willing folk who want to keep helping local footy, let's be honest my Mrs could coach a list with $130-$150k at her disposal, I'm all for guys willing to hook in with young lists so good on him for ....
(1.) having the balls to apply, and
(2.) getting the job

Can people try and make an effort to stop pulling apart each other's questions/posts and just post whatever s**t they know.
Totally agree here, please take your petty bickering and shove it, tell us what you know about your club, what you've heard but please keep all this BS to yourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back