Position RDT 2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I do yet you continue to ignore my angle of there being a pathetic lack of downgrade rookies around

When was the last great rookie we started a season with who we held onto all season?

24 trade era
Zac Smith?
Dyson Heppell?
David Swallow?

Jonathan Giles?
I held onto quite a few GWS rookies that year like Giles, Devon Smith and Adam Kennedy who were all handy that year, same with Clay Smith who was great in the back half of the year

24 trade era was quite different, but we got some great rookies from expansion teams as they were cheap and played most games, Treloar and Greene would've been great that year too, but I think they were expensive so I passed on them.

Reckon my last 3 in the 30 trade era were all ruck rookies

Tom Downie 2015 was great coverage once Mumford got injured
Mabior Chol 2016 1 game for an 11
Darcy Cameron 0 games, thankfully had DPP to use with Nank

Fritsch the only candidate for this season if you had some luck on other lines such as using Seedsman/Savage types as D7/M9

Several times I’ve seen you use the term ‘irrelevant’ to describe something or someone that’s not even remotely irrelevant. It’s really confusing to keep a track of what you mean.

Surely you had Wells, Hugh Greenwood, Kerridge when they all started rookie priced ?? Everyone kept them all year ??
I've already mentioned Greenwood, Luke Ryan and Witherden as gun downgrade options of the past and why this year no one has came anywhere remotely close to them for reliable coverage as downgrades

Wells was cooked by mid season that year I thought and missed a few games, upgraded him. Didn't play round 8-9 and from rounds 14-16, unreliable due to soft tissue injuries imo. Think I got rid of him in that round 14-16 patch he missed as Riewoldt and Montagna were cheap around that time and pumping points out.

Kerridge was the only one who could've been kept imo if you managed your team well enough or had luck that year, alas I upgraded him also due to McVeigh and Bartel stinking it up who became D7-M9. Ended up with Clay Smith for F7 who was decent aside from when he got KOd.

Several times I’ve seen you use the term ‘irrelevant’ to describe something or someone that’s not even remotely irrelevant. It’s really confusing to keep a track of what you mean.
Starting rookies are irrelevant when it comes to downgrading them in order to upgrade though. The ones that last longest normally are all out of our teams by their bye and don't last the year as coverage as we need their value to upgrade/complete our teams.

This is what I mean

Midpricers are far more reliable this year for coverage and not downgrade rookies which we have had the luxury of in the past

Remove this Banner Ad

Back