Position RDT 2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

like redman as a player but just get the feeling that he wont get an extended run at it with woosha. maybe a couple more games then back out is my guess

surely woosha plays guys like redman, mutch and ridley second half of the season...bombers aren't paying finals this year..those guys should be playing over guys like dea and brown

Fair enough

He's what a third year player though? Surely if he keeps performing then he'll get an extended run?

surely woosha plays guys like redman, mutch and ridley second half of the season...bombers aren't paying finals this year..those guys should be playing over guys like dea and brown

i would love him to get an extended run. and who knows, he might. few different factors worry me:
woosha loves mitch brown
ambrose, gleeson, colyer to come back in the next 2-4 weeks (know they dont all play that role but we often change talls and smalls)
francis needs some games

i'd love him to play every game from here, just worried he will stagnate at 4 or 5

Battle, Redman and Smith this week
Dawson, Wilson and Garthwaite next week
Thanks. I was aware of these guys, I was hoping that somone might have info about a gun rookie that might be on the verge of debut for their club that would have good job security and the potential to score well. Maybe like a Nathan Freeman or someone like that. I've already got Smith, Redman likely misses with injury and Battle I'm just not sure on. Highly unlikely Pat Wilson holds his spot, and Dawson and Garthwaite, pass.

Thanks. I was aware of these guys, I was hoping that somone might have info about a gun rookie that might be on the verge of debut for their club that would have good job security and the potential to score well. Maybe like a Nathan Freeman or someone like that. I've already got Smith, Redman likely misses with injury and Battle I'm just not sure on. Highly unlikely Pat Wilson holds his spot, and Dawson and Garthwaite, pass.
Doubt it at the moment

Redman probably the pick of the bunch when he plays next

Essendon haven't updated their injury list yet, hopefully they do tomorrow. I don't think it's that bad. One week tops.

Sier

Rookies have been bullshit this year

Made of glass and inconsistent

But if you're lucky enough, you'll strike gold with Stephenson, Gowers, Ronke and Higgins

Higgins been avvo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch...?
Fritsch, Doedee, Finlayson and Murray are irrelevant

They were in everyone's team

Liam Ryan injured
Zac Langdon injured
Aaron Naughton injured
Bailey Rice concussion at worst time of the year
Lachie Murphy in and out of the team
Coffield dropped at the worst time of the year
Phillips dropped at the worst time of the year and when scoring well too
Mirra dropped when scoring well
Murray dropped when scoring well
Cole starts on fire then stinks it up
Tim Smith dropped at worst time of the year
Ridley lol
Redman injured when looking the goods
Barry s**t truck
Garlett s**t truck

For me

The only rookies who did their job

Fritsch
Banfield
Brayshaw
Murray
Finlayson
Doedee
English
Austin to a degree for his cash grab
Holman to a degree among his yoyo scoring

Downgrade rookies a massive problem

Tim Kelly was pretty damn good.

Tim Kelly was pretty damn good.
Knew I forgot someone, but firmly in the irrelevant pile as he was arguably the most selected starting rookie of the year

Where is our Greenwood or Luke Ryan or Witherden coverage types this year?

Redman was looking the goods for this but no...

Guelfi has arguably been the best downgrade rookie this season and he popped up earlyish, consistent 65-75 every week

Knew I forgot someone, but firmly in the irrelevant pile as he was arguably the most selected starting rookie of the year

Where is our Greenwood or Luke Ryan or Witherden coverage types this year?

Redman was looking the goods for this but no...

Guelfi has arguably been the best downgrade rookie this season and he popped up earlyish, consistent 65-75 every week

Do you know what the word ‘irrelevant’ means?

Do you know what the word ‘irrelevant’ means?
Yes I do yet you continue to ignore my angle of there being a pathetic lack of downgrade rookies around

When was the last great rookie we started a season with who we held onto all season?

24 trade era
Zac Smith?
Dyson Heppell?
David Swallow?

Jonathan Giles?
I held onto quite a few GWS rookies that year like Giles, Devon Smith and Adam Kennedy who were all handy that year, same with Clay Smith who was great in the back half of the year

24 trade era was quite different, but we got some great rookies from expansion teams as they were cheap and played most games, Treloar and Greene would've been great that year too, but I think they were expensive so I passed on them.

Reckon my last 3 in the 30 trade era were all ruck rookies

Tom Downie 2015 was great coverage once Mumford got injured
Mabior Chol 2016 1 game for an 11
Darcy Cameron 0 games, thankfully had DPP to use with Nank

Fritsch the only candidate for this season if you had some luck on other lines such as using Seedsman/Savage types as D7/M9

Yes I do yet you continue to ignore my angle of there being a pathetic lack of downgrade rookies around

When was the last great rookie we started a season with who we held onto all season?

24 trade era
Zac Smith?
Dyson Heppell?
David Swallow?

Jonathan Giles?
I held onto quite a few GWS rookies that year like Giles, Devon Smith and Adam Kennedy who were all handy that year, same with Clay Smith who was great in the back half of the year

24 trade era was quite different, but we got some great rookies from expansion teams as they were cheap and played most games, Treloar and Greene would've been great that year too, but I think they were expensive so I passed on them.

Reckon my last 3 in the 30 trade era were all ruck rookies

Tom Downie 2015 was great coverage once Mumford got injured
Mabior Chol 2016 1 game for an 11
Darcy Cameron 0 games, thankfully had DPP to use with Nank

Fritsch the only candidate for this season if you had some luck on other lines such as using Seedsman/Savage types as D7/M9
Surely you had Wells, Hugh Greenwood, Kerridge when they all started rookie priced ?? Everyone kept them all year ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back