Mod. Notice RECRUITING NEW MODERATORS FOR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon pumped, but your feet up, have a good rest, and try to avoid getting fired up mate (gotta keep that bp down)

On topic, how hard is it to appoint a mod? I know we are pretty stuffed up on this board, but it cant be that hard
I hope you put in for it m8 as you would make a decent mod. Coping a lot of flak and hanging around shows your quality's and i believe you would be a perfect candidate and fair one.

All good but did you get any warning prior?

I'm pretty sure they don't send you a BF notification just before it's about to happen ;)

We've already scraped the bottom of the barrel when we appointed Morro. There is nothing left :D
When I saw a notification from you and in this thread of all places, I just knew you would leave a little gold nugget of comedy for me.

Ay thanks ay

My opinion is not that everything is well.
My opinion is that ALL Richmond Supporters are going through s**t. Not just some people.
There is no good in going on and on about it and their becoming aggressive when somebody tells them to quit whining and stop trying to bring the club down.

They're not even Members (let alone being Supporters).
As proud non-members, they don't even vote in RFC elections. Yet they bitch endlessly.
They don't even have the right to complain because they're not even Supporters. They're not even Bandwagoners.
They are trenchant, sworn enemies of Richmond.
They're like Norfies or Hawfies or the Scum.

What we need to do on this BF board of ours is to present a united front to the world but argue in private.
Posters who complain that we're a laughing stock should stop relentlessly attacking RFC on BF. Everybody from other clubs can see it.
It doesn't help our image one bit.

They could put all the bitchery out of public view and knock themselves out.
Wow talk about being blinkered.
We are talked about and laughed at because of the utter stupidity that comes out of supporters mouths defending the undefendable.
We have posters lambasting any oppo poster that comes to our board. we are on oppo boards stirring the pot on the main board making baseless and outlandish statements about our players and our performance.We need look no further than our own nest.
Finally you seem to overlook one key point There is two distinct camps those who continually defend the club its players and everything it does and then there are those who think we get far too much wrong and have achieved sweet stuff all.Of course there are going to be differences of opinion and vigorous debate.

Let the debate continue but lets show we can be adult about it and not get personal and actually stick to the debate at hand.

To me disingenuity and deliberate hijacking of the topic is the biggest piss of on this board and the main culprits in this are not us negative posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back