Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is backwards compatible if you have an Xbox 1S and i am playing it again currently on mine to get ready for RDR2!

Was a pain to first get the game installed and going as it is a 360 game but once it is going it is fine and mine has not missed a beat at all.

Cheers going to get a copy off eBay moving forwards.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still have zero doubt in my mind that it happens.

I don't buy into this "the code was a mess" s**t.

It hasn't happened yet and they've had quite a few years to do so, particularly when remasters have been all the rage the past few years.

I think making the original BC on the Xbox and whatever they've done for the Playstation crowd (PSNOW ?) is the closest you'll see RDR appearing on ps4/xbox one consoles.

100% Worth playing the original regardless of story continuation. Game was so good and if you start now you'll have plenty of time to finish it before #2

About an hour in a generally impressed with what I have played. Much better than I expected going back to a ps3 game.

About an hour in a generally impressed with what I have played. Much better than I expected going back to a ps3 game.

It's quite a slow first few hours too so good to see you're enjoying it. Still holds up visually too considering it's such an old game now.

It's quite a slow first few hours too so good to see you're enjoying it. Still holds up visually too considering it's such an old game now.

Yeah graphics were much better than I expected. Looking forward to cing what rockstar can do with RDR2 on the ps4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the original, Contemplating pre ordering the special edition.

$69.00 for the standard game, Special edition with extra content $129.00
Is it worth the extra $60 for an extra scene or 2 with bonus inventory

The pricing for this game is a joke... Is it Take Two being grubs?

150 bucks for the game and some exclusive gameplay elements is egregious.

This is true. It’s overpriced but I personally made the choice based on the steelbook. I’m sucker for that stuff if part of the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back